Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers in oven vs leaving it out?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mrgoodmoney, Aug 3, 2010.

1. well if i left it out for a few days would it be more potent then if i had it in the oven :smoking:

2. supposedly

I did it myself and had no luck with the sit out method, and I waited 7 days if I remember correctly.

I'd just bake them THEN let em sit a few days.

3. I just tried some last night for the first time. I left mine out for two weeks. I also used vape leftovers, so I wasn't expecting it to be that potent, but it definitely got me flying.

4. I will have to try again then lol

5. Make sure your peanut butter has plenty of fat. Mine was so oily that it was practically a liquid. I could pretty much pour it out of the jar.

6. I added copious amounts of canola oil to them when I tried the 7 day method, still no luck. There may have been a few factors working against it tho... that was back when I had shittier weed for starts, I also didnt have my scale.

7. Ah, ok. Well, if your bud is lower quality, just use more. Mine were heads, so I just sprinkled on enough to cover each cracker. Also, make sure that you stir up the peanut butter with the grinds before you close the cracker up. If you just put the bud on top and don't mix, not all of the trichomes come into contact with the oil, so some of it doesn't get absorbed. My peanut butter turns slightly green colored after I mix it up, and all of my little bits of bud are covered in peanut butter so as to extract as much THC as possible.

8. Oh trust me, I know very much what you speak about :)

But yeah, my bud at the time was lower. Now, i got some good chit/