Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers in a Toaster Oven?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Florida420bud, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Ive tried to make firecrackers a few times and have been unsuccesfull each go. I was wondering if anyone knows the toaster temperature and length of cooking that should be used in order to produce a potent firecracker. I was also planning on putting some olive oil on the buds and letting them sit in the cracker for a day

PLEASE if anyone has suggests comment away.

2. cook at around 250 for about 20-30 mins. It should work fine. idk about the olive oil though.

3. Cook at 300 make sure to WRAP THEM IN TIN FOIL. This will keep the graham crackers from gettin burnt. Cook for 20 minutes.

4. thanks man, and this is for a toaster oven, correct?

5. Toaster shouldnt make a difference...Trust the official thread though...if you arent already use organic PB... regular can work but ive never heard anyone using organic ever complain of it not working... How much and what grade of bud are you using

6. yeah. toaster oven, regular oven. Just heat to 300-350, and wrap your crackers in foil so they don't burn. Cook until the peanut butter filling becomes melted and hot, this is when the thc heats up enough so it will work if you eat it.

7. #7 Florida420bud, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    + reps for both of you, should be trying this out in a little more than an hour. I think this will finally work.

Im planning on using .7-.8 of haze. Its really dank IMO so hopefully this works out. The reason for the extra virgin olive oil is because its high in fat content and ive heard from blades on GC that it helps with absorption

EDIT: Smokeitdown, i cant give you rep because ive gaven it to too much i guess haha. prolly all from your story, which is awesome btw. cant wait for the next chapter

8. The only time I made crackers I used about .75g of nycd and I was much higher than I've ever gotten smoking and I peaked for 3 hours and I was at six flags haha.

9. sounds awesome. every couple of months i go to orlando for islands of adventure with a few friends. If this works, were planning on eating them on the way there and riding The Hulk bakeddd as hell haha. should be really fun

posting results soon

10. ended up cooking them in the oven...

did they ever work haha.

ive smoked every day for awhile

most fucked up ive ever been in my life.done.

btw they taste like ass

11. Yep that'll happen using .75 or whatever of dank... As far as the taste using keif instead of bud cuts down on the amount of plant meaning less shit taste... Also chocolate ghram(sp?) crackers make it more tolerable than ritz in my opinion... There is also a recipie for weedy mac and cheese that uses a crude version of canna butter I want to try

12. yea i saw that somewhere on the forum but never looked into it

im gonna check that out