Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Good For New Toker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MoneyJatt, May 26, 2013.

1. Hey, I'm still kinda new to smoking weed and smoke about 2 or 3 times a week but lately I have been smoking weed everyday but am going to cut it down to once every week or two. I just found out about firecrackers and they seem really easy to make so I wanna try and make them next week and I still have about 1-1.5 grams of weed left, I don't have a scale so I'm not too sure it could be less or more. But I was wondering if I did make firecrackers how much should I eat? I plan on putting .5 on each cracker. I'm just scared I'm gonna get too high and I can't handle it because I can get pretty high off of just one pipe hit and I always get scared when I'm too high. Everyone says that edible high is different and I just don't wanna get super high for a long time because I think edibles high last longer. Also can you over dose on eating edibles or do you stop getting high after you eat a certain amount. Also are edibles like firecrackers healthier than smoking weed? Is it just as healthy as vaporizing? Because if I like the edibles then I would make them a lot more because their healthier and since I only plan on smoking weed every one or two weeks now.

Thanks

2. You should start very low, no more than .3. I never measure anymore, in terms of smoking devices I'd do maybe half a bowl or a couple of one hitters worth of weed, especially if you don't weigh very much.

You won't die or get hurt or anything, but you can get VERY sick, this is why you need to start out low and find what amount is best for you. The high will last four to six hours or even longer possibly. It is healthier than smoking. I used to do edibles every single night, but the burnout on the is a lot heavier than smoking. If I eat one the night before I'll still be in a daze the next day and sometimes I don't really enjoy that.

3. Oh kk thanks for the reply! I haven't tried firecrackers yet but I might try them one time to see how they are. But smoking weeds fine and I can get high for 2-3 hours which is more than enough lol.

4. Akmir52 hit the nail on the head.
    What they said.

5. Do them right and they'll knock you off your ass. Haven't had one in years but I'm gonna change that soon.

6. In my experience you peak in the later hours. First time I tried them I got higher every hour that passed.

7. Ya I don't think im gonna ever try edibles because smoking weed gets my high for 2-3 hours and I don't think I wana get any higher than how high I get with smoking weed. Thanks for the information though but I don't think edibles are for me.

8. It sounds to me like firecrackers are the opposite of what you would want.  When I make firecrackers I usually throw .8-1 gram in them, which makes me extremely high for a very long time.  The high of a firecracker is more intense than what you have experienced smoking and it will couch lock you all day.  I've got one that I'm about to eat.  I'll post what I think when I'm high.

9. My friend made hash brownies with ridiculous amounts of hash in it and I ate 2 and got the highest I've ever been for 2 days straight. Don't recommend it but you won't and can't overdose on weed.

10. Ya edibles are not for me I don't wanna get that high lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. do it, dont be a pussy

im making some, my first time too,

12. #12 MoneyJatt, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    lol nah, edibles are not for me

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app