Firecrackers Get Me Hella High, Mane.

Discussion in 'General' started by KnowImSayin, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Greetings, fellow humans of planet Earth, Sector-quadrant Z-4, from me, J-Roc impersonator on GC.

I've read a lot of posts from die-hard 'medible' makers that decry the thought making edibles via firecrackers - ever! They say "firecrackers are highly improper and won't get you nearly as high, and you'll waste weed, blah blah blah blah. Only these steps will work...etc. 

I always get stoned after eating firecrackers.  Hella stoned.

Do firecrackers get you high?  

~Pace

2. Oh yeah,

I just discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm.  Oh my phuck, mane, that show is hella BAM.

3. Yo that shit is funny as hell bro. It really reminds me of Seinfeld. I remember one day they had a curb your enthusiasm marathon and I got clapped and watched a bunch I was laughing my fucking ass off

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. Firecrackers never got me high

I can overdose anyone, the fucks who say they dont get high never ate my stuff. :D

Edibles will fuck you up!

6. haha i never had luck with edibles, firecrackers in specific. Ive followed the recipes precisely and theyve never worked. I wanna try making cookies like you said
    holy shit i forgot i posted already here

7. Edibles never worked for me either, I made a batch of brownies once and it fucked me up

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

8. I am using top shelf bud to cook with and im not shy about putting some in the mix.

My woman is making 4 pounds of butter and wants to throw a gram of shatter in the butter too.

I want to make hash peanut butter cups, love those fuckers.