Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers for pain relief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlaze_All_Dayy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hello fellow blades,
    So yesterday I got out of the hospital, I broke 3 ribs and ruptured my spleen. I'm in the worst pain I have ever been, by far. In fact I didn't even realize it was possible to be in this much pain. I've been prescribed hydro 10s for the pain and while they do help a little, they make me extremely drowsy/groggy and just plain not myself. My girlfriend has noticed this and complained that I'm always super out of it and she hates seeing me like this because I look so unhappy and I can't laugh or smile about anything. I just look like an empty shell and I'm not all there. However, when I smoke and only take half the dose of hydros (I'm supposed to take 2 hydro 10s every 4 hours) I get about the same lever of pain relief, if not slightly more. I am able to laugh and smile and joke around with her like usual and don't feel so out of it. Now, with my ribs being broken its pretty hard for me to inhale. 1.) because it hurts like hell. And 2.) because if I cough theres a possibility I can cause my spleen to rebleed and will have to go back to the ER and have my spleen removed.
    Here is my question, if I make firecrackers, will it be as effective for the pain as smoking is? Also, I have a limited supply of bud. If I make firecrackers I will probably only use .3 or so on each cracker. Would it be more effective to smoke that small amount of bud or ingest it? Remember, I'm trying to achieve pain relief, not necessarily a certain level of 'highness.' Sorry for the big wall of text, and thanks in advance for any input or suggestions. I'm open to any suggestions as I'm in a GREAT deal of pain.

2. I like firecrackers for pain relief but you should see my thread about making tea, I was in a lot of pain and I used about .2 in a cup of tea and it really made me feel way better. The thread is called Opinions.

3. lol... I was going to suggest the tea that you made for it's simplicity and convenience.

4. Take your recommended dosage of hydros and make firecrackers. That way the painkiller does its job, and you get relief and even more painkilling effect from the bud. Hopefully, the firecrackers are strong enough to overcome the sedative effects of the medicine.