Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers don't always work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by musicman77, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 musicman77, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    I don't want to spread misinformation here, because I can definitely attest that firecrackers DO work (I'm high off one right now, haha :)), but I've noticed something recently: I've made probably two dozen firecrackers in the last 2 months, using the same amount of peanut butter, same crackers (Graham), same oven, same temp., etc., and about 20% of the time the firecrackers don't work. I'll eat them -- wait an hour or more -- and feel NOTHING. Although, obviously the times when I do feel the crackers have been some of the high points of my days:hello::D.

So what's up? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

By the way, I'm using SmartBalance peanut butter (both sides of cracker) and about .3 - / .5g schwagg, reggie, or mid per cracker, and I'm cooking them at 320F for 23-25 minutes (the time variations don't seem to affect the percentage of "working" crackers).

oh, and I my tolerance is pretty low.

2. Might be that when your doing them your not waiting long enough. I did them the other night and it took 3 hours to properly hit me.
    I think it can vary depending on what you have eaten also.

3. That is one of the reasons I have not tried a firecracker yet.... I plan to make some for Christmas day with a gram of some mids. I am just so short on bud I am worried that I will waste some messing up on the firecracker.

4. id use more then a gram or you will be disappointed with the results..
    I love making edibles all the time, i have realized that you much eat more weed to get high then you normaly would smoke.