Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers: Did not work for me.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Wun Love, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Okay, so I made two firecrackers last evening I used Nuttella instead of peanut butter. I baked them on 300F for 20 minutes, each one had around a .8 of some high-mids. I ate one right after my supper and waited for the buzz to kick in but it just never came if anything I felt hyper for like a half hour but for all I know that could have just been energy from eating supper.

Any of you guys think you know whats wrong? The weeds quality/ammount was definately not the issue. Also for anybody who doesnt know what Nuttella is, it is a hazelnut/cocoa spread that is very oily.

2. edibles work better when you eat them on a empty stomach! but i think you still should have been at least a little high...

3. Okay well I'm on an empty stomach right now so I decided to choke down the bigger of the two with some milk. I'll get back and let ya know if it works. Should I be expecting the normal edibles high or is it different?

4. if you ate it, it will be the same high....but how much did you pay for the weed if each firecracker cost you over 2-3 dollars you used to good of weed in my opinion

5. I used 1.5 grams roughly. 2 grams is fifteen dollars. But I buy bulk so I dont really care about the price... I just want to get high :mad: This second firecracker hasnt begun to do anything either and i even microwaved it for a minute before i ate it.

NOTE: It has only been 30 minutes since eating.

6. You should wait an hour or more to feel the effects. And microwaving can actually degrade the amount of thc in your firecracker. You should of probably just ate it cold. Good luck, keep us updated.