Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers, and how my friends found out I smoke

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Vertclychalnged, Jul 28, 2009.

1. So the other day I decided to take a second attempt at firecrackers, as my first one didn't go so well.

First time I tried making firecrackers, I didn't want to cook them because I wasn't entirely convinced on the lack of smell when they cook, and I'm at home with my parents for the summer. So I let them sit for about 4 days before eating them. They worked, but not to the extent I would have liked for the amount of weed I used (don't know an actual amount, just a visualization of size).

So this day, my parents were out, I had the house to myself, so I decided to make some the right way, in the oven. I gathered up 6 ritz crackers, a nice tub of natural PB, and some herb. Put, what I want to guess was, about .5 g between each set of crackers (1.5g total) and cooked them at whatever temp and time the stickied thread says.

I then ate them after they were done and cool, and went for a bike ride waiting for them to kick in.

I was just sitting up at the lake in my town, enjoying the nice day, still not feeling anything, and then a few of my friends walked by. They were heading to another friend's house, and wanted me to come along, so I did. Well, while playing ping pong in the basement of my friend's house with all my other friends, it hit me... right in the middle of attempting to return the serve in the game. I started laughing hysterically at the fact that I missed, and everyone reacted as they always do to some oddity, by asking "Are you high???" And there was only one response, hah.

They don't seem to mind, in fact a few of them smoked secretly as well, all of us starting up when we got t college. Just thought it was pretty funny that's how they found out I do.

Firecrackers are quite possibly my new favorite thing, discrete, simple, tasty (at least I think so), and extremely effective.

2. Its always funny when your blasted and someone doesnt know your high and someone says "are you high?"

3. do they smell when you cook them dude

4. Not in the least. I really was skeptical about that, which is why I waited until I had the house to myself, but the only thing I smelled from the oven was peanut butter.

It could still be different for other people though, depending on what you use to make it, because I absolutely love peanut butter, so I put a lot of it on the crackers, they were probably an inch thick each before cooking them, so the ratio of PB to bud was pretty big.

5. ahh good dude, i can make them then. did they taste anything like peanut butter and grahamcrackers minus the weed tastes anyways? cause i love peanut butter + gramcrackers

6. Yeah, it still tastes like that, except a little burnt. I don't know if you've ever tasted burnt PB, but the outer edges do get burnt since they are on the tin foil. It still tastes like PB though, just a different texture.

7. oh good, it should be very palatable then, and no ive never had PB, ill have to make some when i get some weed.