Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers! A Modified Guide based on aciid's method and user input

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bboyflames, Dec 16, 2010.

1. There has been a lot of mixed input about firecrackers and whether or not they actually work.

Let me first tell you that they definitely, if done right, do work. Although there are different variations that work, i believe based on aciid's method and user input, this guide will help ensure everyone enjoys this godsend of a treat!

Firecracker Guide

A Modified Guide based on aciid's method and user input

Ingredients:
    1.0g or 1.5g of high quality weed (1.0 g for 2 firecrackers, 1.5g for 3 firecrackers)
    4-6 crackers (the bigger the better just make sure they aren't ginormous or too small)
    1.5 tablespoons of Smooth peanut butter (organic is best but not needed) or Nutella (we are looking for the highest fat content if possible)
    1 tablespoon of Olive oil (or any cooking oil) Helps add Fat content for better THC absorption
    Foil
    Oven
    Cooking sheet or pan
    Small tool to mix weed into peanut butter/nutella (toothpick works nice)
    Grinder or scissors

A. Grinding the weed

1. Using scissors or a grinder, Grind your weed up very finely.
    2. If prebaking the weed place the grinded up weed on some foil

B. Making the Peanut butter/oil or Nutella/oil Mixture.

1. Place 1.5 tablespoons of smooth peanutbutter or nutella in a small plate
    2. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil on top of the peanut butter or nutella
    3. Using a toothpick mix the peanut butter or nutella nicely with the oil until it looks consistently oily all the way through

C. Pre-Baking the Weed (This is not mandatory but when heat activated some inactive chemicals become active increasing the potency of your bud. It also helps to break the bud up into dust later on (good for fresh bud)
    WARNING!!!: This step makes your house smell like weed but it quickly leaves with some sort of ventilation. This helps to increase the overall high (highly recommended if you can)

1. Preheat oven to 260 F (Wait 10 Minutes Roughly)
    2. Place Foil over cooking sheet or pan and place your weed on top.
    3. Once the oven is preheated place cooking sheet or pan in oven.
    4. Let the weed bake in the oven for 10 Minutes.
    5. After exactly 10 minutes remove the cooking sheet or pan from the oven
    6. Put the weed in a paper and grind it all into dust using your hands (this should be easy thanks to the oven)
    7. You should now have a pile of weed that should look like thc dust

D. Mixing the weed with the peanutbutter/oil or nutella/oil

1. You should have a pile of weed and one plate with peanutbutter/oil or nutella/oil in it.
    2. Evenly sprinkle the weed into the Peanutbutter/oil or nutella/oil
    3. Using a toothpick or small tool mix the weed more into the mixture (take your time the longer the better just make sure it is evenly mixed)
    4. You should now have a Peanutbutter/oil/weed or nutella/oil/weed mixture.

E. Preparing the Firecrackers

1. Using a knife spread some of the peanut butter/oil/weed or nutella/oil/weed mixture onto all four or six crackers (a thick spread is good but not too much that it will leak out alot)
    2. Sandwhich two of the crackers together and press gently so that the mixture is almost leaking out. Repeat for the other cracker or other 2 crackers
    3. You should now have 2 or 3 sandwhiched crackers
    4. Lay all sandwhichs seperatly in a square of foil big enough to wrap the cracker sandwhich (twice as big as the cracker is good enough)
    5. Completely wrap the sandwhiches with the foil

F. Baking the Firecrackers

1. Preheat oven to 320 F (Wait 10 minutes Roughly)
    1. Place your wrapped firecrackers on the baking sheet or pan
    3. After the oven is preheated place the baking sheet or pan in the oven
    4. Let the firecrackers bake for exactly 24 minutes.
    5. After 24 minutes remove the firecrackers and let them cool for 5-10 minutes

G. Eating the Crackers

1. Unwrap the crackers and eat them! (Eating them with milk can help get them down, they are quite thick)
    2. Occupy your time with something for about 45-90 minutes (this is the usual window time for when people start to feel the effects)
    3. If your high isnt what you thought it would be, give it more time! i cannot stress this enough some people dont fully peak until the 2-3 hour mark!

H. F.A.Q

1. My firecrackers didnt work? Answer: Did you use enough weed? did you make the mixture to ensure high fat content appropriate for thc absorbtion? Did you bake at the appropriate temperature for the appropriate time?
    These are usually the main reason why peoples firecrackers dont work. Also remember that pre baking the buds plays a huge factor on how the high will be.

2. Will this make my house smell like weed? Answer: Yes and No. If you dont pre bake the buds then you will only have a chocolaty or peanutbuttery smell. If you do prebake the buds it will smell like weed.

Enjoy!

Thanks to aciid and the wonderful members of grasscity.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi! im trying the recipe once again after i saw this post.

except i prebaked my weed in microwave for 4 x 30 secs and they are nice and crumbly. i grinded them as much as i could with scissors, theyre almost dust!

but i think the nutella/oil mixture is too runny, i even increased the nutela/oil ratio. and i already assembled 4 firecrackers but it started spilling out when i folded the aluminum foil, i put about .4 g per cracker in the center, i didnt mix the weed and nutella though.

im letting them sit in an airtight container for a week to maximise absorbtion.

is it safe to proceed to bake even if the nutella is spilling out?

thanks.

3. will a toster oven be able to make these

4. no, microwave doesnt work either

i suggest you put organic peanut butter as well, as normal peanut butter doesn't work well

5. Wrong Buddy.

Im fucking blasted right now, made it in a toaster oven

Decarbed and cooked in the toaster over

It has a temp guide, JUST like an OVEN

6. just made one of these using nutella. wont be eating til tomorrow or saturday but i will late you know how it goes. thanks for the great guide:smoke:

7. calm down, i was referring to the toaster ovens that aren't airtight, they do not work, unless you cook it at like 400 for 40 mins or something

8. my dog cleaned the plate with the peanut buteer with weed think shell trip out???
    made 3 firecrackers all natural PB on graham crackers and got to prebake the weed :D:

9. ..you really shouldn't bake the firecrackers past 200F, that's why most people don't get so lucky with FireCrackers.

10. Do not listen to the guy above me he is very very wrong.

Also awesome guide!!! really nicely written, almost idiot proof. This is the same recipe I use with ABV and it works great! Plus Rep when I get home

• Like Like x 2
  11. Gonna try it. Not gonna pre bake tho i already have a lot of shake. Also just normal creamy peanut butter. Says 15g fat per serving.

No crackers gonna use white bread.

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 1
  12. So, how'd it go, Terry? You went offline quick after you finished it.

13. i live with my mom, she dosnt mind me smoking but dont want the house to smell like weed becuse i am a great son :). any one wanna give me a smell out of 10, being like 1 ounce of weed on the table all spread out in to baggie being 1 and 10 being after a hot box, let me know i really want to try this.

• Like Like x 2
  14. It goes away. I took my weed out of decarb as soon as I started smelling it outside of the oven.

15. I took a nap. Was smoking all day so I was sleepy. The edible didn't do anything. I guess just helped me sleep faster

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.