Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by B5N377Y, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Hi I'm new to the site. I want to make firecrackers and was reading up about the best pb to use. There was suggestion to use nutella and coconut oil. I don't have coconut oil and was wondering if different oil would work?

• Like Like x 1

2. Any kind of oil/butter will do if it has a high fat content man

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks. Thought that but wanted to make sure before made them incase.

• Like Like x 2
  4. No worries man people just use Coconut oil because it doesn't taste as bad as normal oil it's just taste preference really, I've made them with coconut oil & normal oil before you can't really tell the difference man

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is very easy, and there is no need for any oil.
    Peanut butter is 50% peanut oil, and the non-oil parts furnish a good structure to keep the herb well dispersed for good digestion. Adding oil to it, will just make it too gooey.
    I've made literally hundreds of these things using home made nutella and keebler club crackers. My testing shows they are just as strong, and probably stronger, than anything else made with the same amount of herb.
    Here's the simplest, equal to the most potent method:
    (1) Decarb @ 240 F for 40 min using a verifying thermometer
    (2) Grind to a fine powder
    (3) Mix into nut butter and use. Each gram of 15% herb used will contribute 150 mg thc.
    There is no need, and no advantage for doing the 2-stage decarb that most firecracker recipes call for.
    I keep bowls of this stuff sitting around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You're right to ask questions PRIOR to making firecrackers. Typically someone writes in that they didn't work and asking why when it's too late. Don't forget to decarb- 240F for 40 minutes, even if you're only using a gram- decarb. Bkarnaze and Brewsnweed gave good advice. Do what they said and enjoy!

• Like Like x 1