Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker with tobacco???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dcjamesbond, Aug 21, 2012.

1. So i bought some weed off my friend and he let his oz sit in this bag of menthol tobacco to cover the smell and now when you smoke it you get the flavor of menthol and somewhat of nicotine buzz. I didnt like this so i made a firecracker with the weed and eat half and it tastes menthol sort of and not sure if this is toxic to eat??? Help please

2. Why would it be toxic :confused:

3. cant be much worst than smoking a cig

4. no your good op

5. i thought it would be toxic because i looked some stuff up about cooking it and some stuff about pure nicotine came up and said it was the deadliest poison in the world. it tastes like menthol going down and im just really paranoid now are you guys sure i'll be good if i eat the other half??

6. [quote name='"dcjamesbond"']i thought it would be toxic because i looked some stuff up about cooking it and some stuff about pure nicotine came up and said it was the deadliest poison in the world. it tastes like menthol going down and im just really paranoid now are you guys sure i'll be good if i eat the other half??[/quote]

You say you're a fast food addict...

and you're worried that minty pot is gonna kill you?

7. i looked pure nicotine up and all you need is to boil it and its poison i feel really bad now guys

8. you need a few grams of nicotine for it to be an effective poison. one ciggarettes worth isnt enough to kill you and its not like you dumped tobacco in the firecracker, or put a nicotine patch in it...right?

your all good OP its in your head. its probably just the plant matter not agreeing with your stomach.

9. And there isn't even any nicotine in it anyway...

10. yeah but the weed was in a bag of tobacco for god knows how long and wouldnt you think that a great deal of nicotine was absorbed through the time it was in the bag?

11. [quote name='"dcjamesbond"']yeah but the weed was in a bag of tobacco for god knows how long and wouldnt you think that a great deal of nicotine was absorbed through the time it was in the bag?[/quote]

not really

12. Don't you think his cigarettes are now full of THC?

13. the fact that any amount of nicotine was absorbed by the weed is going to affect the end product which will result in turning all of that trace nicotine into pure nicotine and pure nicotine will kill you

14. "Nicotine buzz"

There is no buzz unless you're addicted, you physically feel NOTHING. Unless you're addicted.

15. Simply not true.

16. Lol you don't feel nothing if you smoke a cigarette, even if your not addicted.

17. #17 wweedd, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    not true, the first time i ever smoked a cig i got a buzz, and i was obviously not addicted. and i doubt that that bud has any nicotine in it, unless there is tobacco mixed in with the weed, in which case it is minimal and op probably would not get a buss from it, the digestive tract is not the best way to absorb nicotine and eating cooked tobacco could make op a bit nauseous

this may be true for some people, but there are plenty of people who get a buzz from nicotine.

18. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']"Nicotine buzz"

There is no buzz unless you're addicted, you physically feel NOTHING. Unless you're addicted.[/quote]

Its actually the opposite. I used to get a nicotine buzz for the first 10 times I smoked or so, now it just takes away the craving and calms me.