Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker weight and tollerence question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheDudeAbides, Aug 29, 2005.

1. so im about 160-170, and i made a ritz firecracker, and i was blazed off my ass. so i finaly get my friends to try it, and nothing. that is until the smoked a bowl, then they were so fucking high they didnt even know which way was up. so my two friends are a little heavier then me and they claim to have a higher tollerence (whatever...) so one of them has offered to try it again with increased dosage...recomendations anyone?

2. try doubling the amount of pot.

3. am i the only one who is clueless as to what a ritz firecracker is?

a ritz cracker with weed on it? ive done that before with cheese :D

4. I would certainly think weight has an influence on effects.
    How long was it between eating the snack and toking for them?

5. if you really want to try it, put 2 g on each cracker. Theyll get fucked up, trust me

6. 2 grams? No, no, no. I would do a gram per firecracker. Maybe even less. That way, you still get the same amount in you but there's more fat around the weed so the THC can for sure get into the fat. I don't know if that makes sense.

7. lol you were paying attention that day in class! :smoke:

youre right, the surface area thing...
    I would make about 1g per cracker, just make more cracker snacks to amount to what you want to eat!

8. a ritz firecracker is a ritz cracker with penutbutter and weed in the middle

9. Hey dude, thats like exactly what happened to me when I did schrooms. For the first 3hrs I was seeing some patterns and distortion, but my mind wasnt tripping, then I took 2 hits off a bowl, and from there on it was like a rollercoaster ride. I was totaly losing sense of reality, the way my mind perceived my senses was totally distorted. I think weed intensifies whatever drug youre taking, thats why ur friends only felt the crackers after the bowl. Good shit, I gotta try this.

BTW your phone's ringing dude

10. weed is for smoking..there's no better way to get high than that

dont waste weed