Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I didn't think .4 was enough so I threw in like .1 of kief

1:10am i just ate that shit
    1:16am I am buzzed af and my mouth taste like straight dank
    1:31am That shit is starting to hit pretty hard like I feel pretty high like a turtle or some shit
    1:56am I'm pretty stoned everything feels amazing
    2:20am I'm fucked

2. #82 bluesplayer, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Okay, so, I'm an avid edible consumer with a fairly high tolerance. Problem is, my local dispensaries for some reason are all out of good sativa edibles. So, I had tried microwave firecrackers years ago and it was hit and miss with whether they worked or not. So, yesterday I searched for a better mircowave recipe and found this one.

Today at around 3:30pm I made one according to OP's recipe only I used graham crackers, peanut butter and some Blue Dream (about a pinner joint's worth I'd say) which my shop is selling for 6 bucks a gram, nice.

3:45 Ate the firecracker. Starting feeling a little bit of effects around 15, 20 minutes later.

4:30 Not really feeling it so needed to get a buzz so smoked a a half a joint of different bud. I have a very high tolerance to smoking bud so I knew if the cracker hit me I'd know it.

5:30ish I started feeling pretty buzzed.

6:00ish i started getting fully baked.

It's now 6:40 and yeah, this recipe is amazing :)

3. #83 New2growErik, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Char

4. Hi all (n00b here) :)

I have been playing with various methods of infusion with oils, butters, VG, PG, etc... Had some success, but nothing as great - or accurate - as I find the firecracker. 1g on a cracker is going to almost always get pretty much the same results. It is a hassle though with the heat up, etc, blah... so did a quick google for ways to sim the firecracker in the microwave. Viola - introduction to Grasscity :)

So while inspired by this thread - I figured lets do it. Slight variation on things though.

1. 2 x tsp organic PB into a beaker (just like them - use anything that works)
    2. 2 x tsp nutella into a beaker.
    3. In the microwave for 2 mins. Checking on it every 30 seconds just cause paranoid that way - and give it a stir.
    4. At 2 mins, my thermometer registers 84C. Perfect.
    5. Mixed in 2g of ground weed that I had already decarbed in the Ardent Lift.
    6. Poured some almost hot water from the kettle into a bowl, and placed the beaker in the bowl. Let it sit for 20 mins or so (simulate oven and hoping to score a little more THC).
    7. Ate 2.5 tsps (half) of the mixture at 16H00 (40 mins ago SA time)
    8. 16H40 now - and it's hitting hard. Really hard.

NB: I have quite a tolerance so am very impressed. I had doubts.

This OP's thread needs to be pinned as a sticky on the internet! Kudos my man. Big time!

Next project will be to fill a jar with my PB/Nutella mix, pack it with decarbed weed, and put it in the Ardent Lift for a session. Really really curious about how this will work out.

Apologies for the necro. This thread deserves to live.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to GC
    :gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

You can pretty much mix decarbed weed with anything & it should get you high.. I make hash edibles by just mixing it into stuff & it gets me high :smoke:

6. Don't you lose a lot of THC just purely because the decarbed bud is harder to digest? I have thought about this a lot, but never done it as I assumed it HAD to be in an oil to get max effect.

Please school me. Loving learning all this stuff :)

EDIT: Bugger it. Just gonna try it. I enjoy the crunch of decarbed weed, and taste is not terrible - so mix in with something nice to eat - and just do it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I always add butter/oil or something else high in fat like Nutella peanut butter ect

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

I learnt everything from that thread there dude/BNWS threads, if you post a question I'm sure PSam will be happy to help you:)he's one of the veterans on GC when it comes to edibles, you could also check out @BrassNwood thread about Hash caps he's also another edible vet here that helps people :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I know this is an old thread but i came over it and i couldnt smoke or use oven for smelling reasons an decided to try the recipe.

I just tried this only I took a price of bread cut in two and had PB on it. Microwaved it for 45 sec so the butter got all melted. Took it it out an sprinkled about .3/4g of good bud . Sandwiched it togheter and cooled them for like 20 minutes then ate it.

it kicked in about 1 hour later, it peaked for like 2/3 hours and I was solid high for like 6 hours.