Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hmm I have no idea to be honest. I'm still pretty new at being high and haven't smoked that much so it's kinda hard to compare. Another problem was that both times I did this it was before bed so I ended up passing out and going to bed before my high was over. Next time I'll do it during the day.

2. its harder to compare the two anyway because they are both, ingested in a cmpletely different way, and are two different kind of highs, still within the boundaries of weed high though.

3. i know, but if someone were to smoke enough to put him on the moon (high as fuck), and used the same amount of the same bud in a firecracker would the person be higher or just high for longer?

I'd say both.

5. Followed sgtdoubles recipie to make weednut butter. Works great but I have added my own twist. Peanut butter hot chocolate! Taste great takes away the weed taste.

All I did was microwave a mug of milk for 2 mins.

Add hot chocolate mix and stir.

Add a table spoon of weednut butter and stir.

Microwave again for 40 seconds.

Stir again and drink!

Got me super baked! :)

6. Trying recipe. Just made them using exact method. Wrapped in foil. Me and friend will enjoy in morning and post results.

Hahaha Nice!

Definitely trying your twist to it!

But right now I'm doing a little experimenting...

Got 0.5 grounded up sitting in about tablespoon and a half of PB (Microwaved 45 seconds) It's been about 25 minutes and I'm going to go eat it now.

I wanna test out a few different ratios to see what works best.

As of right now letting the grounded up nug sit in 2 tablespoons of microwaved PB overnight worked REALLY GOOD.

Will post results.

*Remember different microwaves can produce different levels of heat....mine works great at 45-50 seconds.*

8. #48 squidrick420, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    This was my first ever post on GC!  :metal:

Anyways, I strongly suggest adding half of a chocolate bar to the firecracker for added fat for the THC as well as flavor masking. It is no lie that a microwave does not make a very tasty firecracker in comparison to an oven. A chocolate bar makes it go down smoother and with all the extra fat that is just a higher amount of stuff for your THC to absorb into!

I should also add that it was that particular firecracker in this recipe that got me higher then I had ever been before, even to this day.... and I have been toking for a long ass time! It got me high enough to join Grasscity!!!

9. I'm going back to school soon...will the fire crackers lose potency if stored for a week? 3 months? (Im trying to make a large amount to last me a while)

10. They shouldn't lose any potency, if anything they could just get stronger, but I'm not really sure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I just made a firecracker and would like other people to know if they work or not. I used the EXACT instructions of the OP, except that I used Nutella. I used about .3 of dank for my firecracker. I started eating the firecracker at 10:40 and was finished at 10:50, because I wasn't in a hurry to eat them. Like I said, I tired to follow the OP's recipe as close as possible, so I could determine if this method worked or not. I saw 2-3 confirmations from other posters, so I am relatively optimistic. I will try to keep you updated so you know if/how hard they hit.

12. I finished eating the edible 2 hours and 15-20 minutes ago. I just got a buzz but I should've gotten relatively high, since edibles get me a lot higher than smoking and because I have a low tolerance right now. Right now I should be at a 4-6(out of 10 in "highness") but I am at a 1.5 :/ I ate them on a REALLY full stomach though. I ate until I couldn't anymore an hour before eating the edible. My full stomach may have delayed the edibles on-set, but the edible might not have worked. About 10 minutes ago I smoked a bit, but I'll still be able to tell if/when the edible hits because they always "hit" me strong.

13. #53 LAKings, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    Old thread but I think its a classic, This definitely works. I did it about a month ago (going to again right now) and it took about an hour to kick in but I had a medium to full stomach. When it hits you, it hits you hard!

I had a slight variation
    Put peanut butter on cracker and then put the herb on it. Then microwave it in 15-30 second intervals or 45 seconds-30 seconds-15seconds until the peanut butter is starting to melt but where its still stuck to the cracker. Then you need to let it cool to eating temps. Then eat it.

As for the person who asked about ingesting a weed vs. smoking it. Well when you ingest it usually the thc content you ingest is much much much more pure then smoking it. So essentially it would take you less to eat to get thee same high as smoking so if you were to ingest .3 grams edibles vs .3g smoking edibles will make you much much higher. Now I what ive read could possibly be wrong because Most articles authors are full of it now and days
    . But It should be correct, but correct me if Im wrong.

If this sounds poorly written I'm sorry, I'm being seduced by Mrs. Mary.

14. Going to give this a try

15. My stupid ass still hasn't done this

16. Dammit i used jiffy, it fucked up the whole thing

17. i just put 3.5g in roughly 1/3 cup of mixed nutella and peanut butter. time to microwave and then consume.

18. Terrible...

19. You went all out didn't you?
    I definitely want to hear how you did.

i ate half the mixture on dark toast, after microwaving over a minute in 12-20 second bursts. could barely focus on playing skyrim. took closer to 2 hours to feel effects. fell asleep 4.5 hours after ingesting. woke up groggy, felt baked until first cigarette.