Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Still waiting. It's killing me lol

2. Made a 3rd incase these don't work. Turned out better

3. Idk if the quote worked but I got it while browsing. I just did for 35 seconds. Not 90 Idk if there's a diff. I am getting a slight buzz. I ate three so if it does hit I'll be fucked. Will keep posted. Will come back at like 5-5:30 PST

4. Sorry to say. But nothing after about 2 hours of ingestion

5. How to make a "firecracker"

Preheat oven to 320 F.

Have two graham crackers, both covered with nutella or natural peanut butter.

Sprinkle finely grounded "good weed" on top of one of the nutella covered crackers- A tsp. and a half of ground bud for moderate potency. Concentrate the bud to the middle of the cracker.

Put the other cracker on top and twist, sealing the bud in the fatty nutella. Microwave 15 sec. Take the sandwich out and Wrap in foil. Seal tight.

Bake 22 minutes, then 15 more seconds in the microwave. Thank me later. :)

6. I am trying this now...

7. awww darnit. somebody is already using the oven :(

8. #68 Gryphonics, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    -.4 is honestly like nothing at all for edibles

-You didn't even decarb your bud before hand so your body is going to have a really hard time processing it and the peanut butter will barely grab any potency without being cooked and decarbed, especially in such little time.

-eating it right out of the microwave after adding weed will not give it time at all to make a decent edible

-there is not enough fat content in peanut butter alone, so you wasted a lot of potency and you didn't even cook it anyways.

That body high you felt was probably your body struggling to digest it. You basically just ate raw weed with peanut butter and crackers, you did nothing to bond thc to fat and did not cook it at all.

Fucking kids these days. You were better off smoking it, and you just thought you were stoned.

9. Excuse me but I was most certainly stoned; I got a HUGE body buzz. Obviously I have a low tolerance, and just wanted to experiment and see if a microwave edible would get me high. And it most certainly did.

10. Aww yeah a little buzz, go 'atter, why wait forever for a little tiny buzz when you could of just smoked it and gotten blasted.

11. #71 Gitindizzi, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    This is a tried and true method and has been posted on another reputable site..I used AVB for that edibles method today and mine are kicked in now. YES- AVB DOES WORK. It just cant be vaped to 'pitch blackness'. Try to keep it as tan as possible.

12. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Aww yeah a little buzz, go 'atter, why wait forever for a little tiny buzz when you could of just smoked it and gotten blasted.[/quote]

Hmm maybe because I was in a dorm room and didn't want to risk getting caught?