Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [quote name='"raydavies"']

Have you actually tried it, or are you just assuming?[/quote]

This. Too many people hear something, take it as fact and continue to spread it. I've heard lots of stories of people successfully using a microwave (google) and I'm sure they aren't all full of shit. Adding the weed after cooking makes sense to me because if you put it on the cracker and cooked it in the wave, the temperature would likely destroy the THC. This method has me very interested

2. I'd love to know if this works, if it's just as efficient as using a cooker, why wouldn't everyone use a microwave?

3. I can say it worked. Was pretty baked for a while but I used 2 grams of ABV bud lol

4. If you used ABV bud and got baked, then shouldnt it work even better with a gram of some fresh bud?

5. Ok so many misconceptions in this thread..... The fat in pb absorbs thc ... You can make firecrackers by just leaving the weed in the pb... Last time i made some i used 1.5 grams each and i left them wrapped up for a MONTH... They fuckkkedddd me upside down.... An oven is the SECOND best way to make them that just skips the wait process for leaving them... So just for the simple fact the weed sat around in moist nasty pb from the microwave gave it enough time to do SOMETHING but defiantly not the best way , your better off grinding the weed very fine and sprinkle it in your firexracker and leave it 24 hours and eat.

6. [quote name='"fahm"']

If you used ABV bud and got baked, then shouldnt it work even better with a gram of some fresh bud?[/quote]

Well I was reading that vaporizing weed activates the thc in it. So putting it with something fatty to absorb it and then ya digest it better. But i can't say anything cause I haven't used fresh bud to make one yet.

7. #47 Stealf, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    I just tried it, put some olive oil in the peanut butter and stirred, then I put some dank (about .5g) in the peanut butter, then onto a gram cracker, wrapped it in wax paper, and put it in for 30 seconds and tried one. Waited an hour, no effects. Then I tried the second one after putting it in for a minute, maybe small lingering effects, nothing much (maybe placebo?).

So in all, I wouldn't try this.

8. Add the bud after you microwave it.

9. I'm pretty sure you were supposed to heat the ingredients without the weed, and then sprinkle it onto the peanut butter while its still hot. :)

10. PS, Planning on trying this in a couple minutes.

11. I have a half gram of some dank. This weekend I might try that!

Does it taste good?

12. No firecrackers taste good, imo. Wash it down with some milk. :D

13. Just microwaved for 33 seconds. Sprinkled a G of some low mids. Will eat momentarily.

14. Going to eat both. Since they're lower quality. Tastes like a "good" firecracker. Will post in 1.5 hours.

15. On the edge of my seat here man... despite the fact it's gonna take ages...

16. Love me a pb firecracker with some nutella on it mmm

and i wrapped mine in tin foil and baked it in oven at like 300-320 degrees i cant remember, came out actually decently tasting

17. This tastes like shit lmfao. Almost done with second cracker. Watching Regular Show.

18. Keep us posted petboy!

19. I'm looking forward if it work. I'm getting the placebo. So give or take an hour.