Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker success using only a microwave

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by raydavies, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Shit, forgot to apologize for being a dick... but I was just trying to educate :)

Being stoned is more of a body high. Feel more relaxed, tired, and is good for pain relief. This is the effect usually off an indica dominant.

Being high is more of a head high. Feel energetic, giggly, munchies etc. This is the effect usually off a sativa dominant.

Here's an extract from online which helps explain it:

"the difference is that afghanicas (a.k.a indicas) has more cannabinoids and less thc which causes u to feel stoned when smoked you feel the effects more of a body high, really good for those patients who suffer from chronic pain arthritis etc..... when u smoke sativas the high is really energetic,clear head high which causes you to feel very inspired and just cant sit around doing nothing.really good daytime medication for pain."

2. so many replies of i'm trying this, and not a single one of them follow up their experience.

I think the OP is just trolling than, and those are his duplicate accounts.

3. OP should make a video

4. [quote name='"Ali20"']so many replies of i'm trying this, and not a single one of them follow up their experience.

I think the OP is just trolling than, and those are his duplicate accounts.[/quote]

I followed up with my experience. It wasn't enough weed to get me "stoned" or high or whatever specific word you'd like to use. But it was enough to make me feel something. So op method atleast works, his amount of weed was flawed though. Microwave your shit homie lol.

5. He wasn't really that wrong though. No matter what type of bud it is (sativa, hybrid, or indica) when you make it into an edible you will get the same effects... stoned. You don't just get a head high or a body high you get both. Couchlock, mind fuzzy, blissfully stoned.

I think he meant that he was fucked up (stoned) for 2-3 hours and either just getting stoned or coming down from it for the rest of it (which he called high). Not that big of a deal to go into specifics about what high is and what stoned is.... what he said was fine. imo at least.

6. [quote name='"Ali20"']so many replies of i'm trying this, and not a single one of them follow up their experience.

I think the OP is just trolling than, and those are his duplicate accounts.[/quote]

Hey I'm not trolling at all; when I say "stoned" I mean "very high." I was high for 5-6 hours, and very high for 2-3 of them.

7. the only thing that doesn't make much sense is the instant high :/ but if this works im going to have some fun when i pick up since i have a microwave in my room.

8. I'll probably use about 1-2Gs and try to get as much crackers as possible. It's gonna be tight as fuck

9. someone please tell us how it is...

10. Seems like a waste of bud - can't wait for someone else to try this first. :smoke:

11. Trying this in the morning, I'll let know how it goes. :)

12. Someone like this post so I can find my way back in a few weeks after people have tried this.

13. Someone let me know if this works!

14. I like how so many people are asking for testimonials because no one wants to be a guinea pig.

I'm gonna be one of those people, though. I'd like someone to post how this went.

15. If I didn't work at 7 am tomorrow I'd gladly be that guinea pig :smoke:

16. Doubt this works, that short amount of time would not be sufficient enough for the fat in the pb to absorb the thc. A while ago i tried a similiar microwave recepe for cannabutter, needless to say it failed lol

17. yeah anything microwave with weed is a no go IMO.

18. [quote name='"Ali20"']yeah anything microwave with weed is a no go IMO.[/quote]

Have you actually tried it, or are you just assuming?

19. might try this soon but i'm curious as to how the THC is being released without the actual baking/ lighting of it? pouring the bud on a microwaved cracker doesn't seem like enough heat to release the THC to me.. can anyone explain this??

20. I THINK thc is fat soluble so the fat in the peanut butter would come to the surface because of the heat which is why it would require so little heat. So basically the thc would be soaked up by the fat. I have no idea if that's correct or not.

P.S. thank you fahm for liking my post so I could find my way back:hello: