Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker smell? some questions.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by reachin4cloud9, Jan 24, 2011.

1. ok so will a firecracker smell up my kitchen?
    i live w parents an ill make em when they asleep but i dont want it to smell at all.

also for amount wise ill get pretty blazed off .3 in a bong so will this same amount work in a firecracker?
    also i have about .5 of stems ground up tht i could use. wil this be enough to make one?? i wanna get blazed but ima try it for the first time before school tomorow so i dont really wanna use a full gram tht most ppl seem to use.
    dont worry i can hamdle my shit at school.. ive smoked an eighth at lunch b4 and aced a test rite after.

also all i have and have ever had is dank so the stems are from dank... will .5 of these stems b enuf??

2. idk bout the stems but all your gonna smell is peanut butter being cooked.

3. k thanks. i decided ima use my .5 of stems. (guessing on weights here, and especially hard w stems cuz i dont buy stems!) and like another .2-.4 of bud. the stuff i have right now is straght daaank so well see how this goes as ima eat it b4 school.

buuut i am out of crackers... so what can i use?? i have lots of chips an stuff but surprisingly NO crackers!? ah shit.

but im set on making one now cuz i went to panda express and their new dish is firecracker chicken. i saw this as a sign to definiteley do it!!

4. The crackers aren't necessary, so just eat the peanut butter/make a sandwich/put it in a smoothie. I would recommend making a smoothie though.

5. 1: Only smells like peanut butter. If your truly concerned, make a dud firecracker with no herb, and offer that.

2: .3 dank will give you an okay high, but edibles require more herb to drastically feel the effects. I'd use .5 dank and you'll really be feeling, much more than .3 in a bong. Make sure its really powdery and that you DONT collect the kief.

3:Smoking an 8th before a test and eating an edible before a test are two completely different phenomena, I still advise against it. You will likely be visably high, and feel completely baked. Learning is definitely gonna be more difficult. IMO its not worth it, I'd wait until AFTER school so its like a reward.

4: You'd need more stems then that, probably 1.5, well ground.

6. #6 reachin4cloud9, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
    damn i just threw it in the oven w the .5-1 g of stems (hard to tell) an ya ima do it b4 school, i mean im not gonna b learnin anything tomorrow... i think itl work tho i mean i ended up usin som old sesame seed crackers (gross) an i made a dud.. also i threw on a lil bit of shake from tje bottom of a baggie... there wasnt much room for mor stems thn i put and if it duznt work hey its just som stems tht i woulda trashed otherwise...

7. The stems work more for cannaoil, cannabutter, and green dragon. For firecrackers and cannapeanutbutter its more a nuisance because it cant be strained and offers little cannabinoid-to-volume ratio.

8. its about done... should i make another batch w bud, not stems?? i kinda wanna sleep tho:confused_2:

9. Do it tomorrow? :)

But yeah, I'd do one with...say... .4-.5g bud. Its a shame all ya can get is dank tho, mids and schwag are perfect for edibles [quantity-strength-price ratio]

10. ya im in cali so its pretty hard to find in my town at least.. maybe mor down near mexico? anyways i just ate the most disgusting piece of cracker so hope its a good day... off to school now