Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker smell question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Badlyinfluenced, May 26, 2009.

1. Ok so im wondering if Firecrackers make a smell when being baked? and if they do is that smell more potent that if i was just to let them sit out?

2. I haven't personally baked them, but I currently have my first batch sitting in my closet in tin foil and baggies, no smell. (sit out method)

From what I've read, when you bake it, the only smell that emits from the oven is the smell of the peanut butter cooking, and that the weed is pretty much untraceable.

If your worried about it, just get the premade cookie dough and bake your self a fucking feast of cookies after you bake the firecrackers, some amazing munchies. and it will overpower any smell at all.

3. #3 AgnusDei, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    No it doesnt. You will be able to smell it when you put it right up to your nose. It's not noticeable.

Remember... Add very little weed. Put too much and you will be tripping balls. It's not the same thing as smoking.