Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Shelf Life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King_Bong, Aug 22, 2008.

1. When cooking firecrackers, should I eat them immediately, or can I wait a day or two without losing potency? I have a chance to make them now, and my friend is coming over tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

2. You can wrap them tightly in foil the place into a ziplock bag and keep in the fridge for up to a week.....I think they just get better with age!

3. I kept it in my suitcase for like 2 weeks and ate it and got blazed

4. You'll be fine if your friend is coming over tomorrow. Remember to use enough peanut butter, don't skimp out on it.

5. I was trying firecrackers as an experiment, so I didn't use much weed. I was high for like 5 hours, then smoked 2 joints. It was a good night. :smoking: