Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Recipe for Lightweights

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TayeMega, Jun 14, 2017.

1. #1 TayeMega, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    I just finished up on a modified version of an Firecracker edible recipe that I found on YouTube. I will provide link at the bottom of this post. This recipe is more so for light ganja smokers or apprentice tokers, but vets are more likely to try it out LOL. This recipe actually tastes GOOD!! First off, this recipe It took about 45 min till a little over an hour to kick in. Once it really kicked in, it had me on my ass for about 3 hours with an intense head high and I was still relatively high for another 3 hours or so after that.

So lets begin..
    I used the following ingredients:
    - Chocolate Belvita Breakfast Crackers/Bicuits (Taste waaayyyy better than Graham Crackers)
    - Skippy Extra Crunchy All Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter
    - Only 0.35g of weed of Purple Champagne (dank as hell)

I used a convection style B&D toaster oven. I was going to get the cheapest toaster oven I could find, but then I saw "convection" on the box of an upgraded model and I thought, well if "convection" vapes are great, why the hell wouldn't I invest in a "convection" toaster oven for a few bucks more especially since temps to vary in cheaper ovens. I also said, I could use it for some frozen pizzas. Why not? Side note: Every frozen pizza I have ever tried including the one I had recently have been awful. Frozen Pizzas are disgusting. Absolutely horrific. Why would I buy a $7 frozen pizza when I could go to Dominos or Little Ceasar for a somewhat freshly made pie for the same price. Rant over. Please, if you have any suggesstions, please reply back. Back on topic: LMAO...

I only used 0.35 grams because I just wanted to try it out and not waste a ton of weed. Some recipes have called for 0.5g, 0.7g and even a 1.0g. I took the more conservative approach for our lightweights, weekend warriors and apprentice smokers.

- Preheated toaster oven for 10 minutes at 250F.
    - Grind your weed as fine as you can get it.
    - Place your weed on aluminum foil with the weed sealed/covered
    - Toast weed for approximately 6 minutes sealed in the foil and another 6 minutes uncovered/unsealed (should help reduce smell).
    - Remove weed from oven and place it in a mixing cup with the peanut butter and stirred/mixed it together. (This is a step that differs from other recipes. Other recipes actually add the peanut butter or nutela to the cracker and then sprinkle the weed on top before creating a sandwich). I actually mixed them together in a cup to infuse the taste of the peanut butter with the weed so the finish product wont taste so much like weed and it worked. Only problem, you will have to take extra time to scoop some of that weed goodness off the sides of your mixing cup or you will have some loss. I lost a minimal amount but it tasted sooo much better.
    - At this point or right after you take the weed out, you should turn your toaster oven up to 300F and let it get up to that temp for a few minutes.
    - Once your spread is mixed, spread it evenly onto the Belvita crackers and created two seperate sandwich cookies since the belvita crackers are smaller than your standard graham cracker.
    - Place your cookies on aluminum foil and wrap and seal them up and toast at 300F for 15 minutes.

*It's key that you watch your times and that your temps are close to where they need be. Purchase a food thermometer if necessary.

That's basically it.

I had two finished peanut butter sandwich cookies made from 0.35g of weed. I ate a 1/2 of a cookie as per standard protocol with any eddy and waited about 45 min with minimal effects. So I ate the other half of the cookie and about 30 min after that, I was on my ass for 3 hours and high for another 3 hours. I only had a small portion of food early in the day so that could have a played a factor as to why I got so fucked up, but I would definitely say firecrackers are the shit. I will say this, I'm not sure if the "amount" of weed matter as much, just as long as you have quality weed and follow the times which activates that THC to amazing levels.

Here's the popular video that inspired my version of the firecracker recipe:

2. Just stopping by to show some hate for Dominos.

$7 for a Dominos.. That's like £5.50..

In the UK Dominos charge £13.50 ($17.30) for a 13.5" cheese & tomato... That same pizza also costs $5 (£2.98) in Australia.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I must contend to trying and liking their gluten free option as of late and found them to be digestable, while other pizza is not for me about 13 USD for one of those for sure.

4. You have discovered what many firecracker users know, that firecrackers are the most potent edible available from a given amount of herb. That's because decarbed herb is as potent as it can possibly be. But there are slightly easier methods. All that needs to be done is decarb the herb once (240 F for 40 min), grind to powder, mix it with anything, and use, including nut butter or nutella. Most firecracker recipes use a dual decarb, which is unnecessary, and offers two chances to go wrong.

Baking with ground, decarbed herb makes edibles that are just about as strong as firecrackers, and much stronger than using cannabutter made from the same amount of original herb, provided baking times/temps are kept reasonable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. This is awesome!! Really appreciate this info. Makes so much sense. This discovery has blown my mind hahaha.

6. Thanks for all your information on firecrackers. I'm using your recipe for my first one

7. #7 Quantary, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Going to have a coffee later today blended with 86% cacao chocolate edibles, MCT oil, sunflower lecithin and whole milk. There is .125 gram of decarboxylated, powderized herb in each piece, with an estimated 30 mg of THC. The caffeine, chocolate, THC, theobromine, and MCT oil work well in combination.

The concoction gives me a mental and physical lift for about 4 hours, good for taking a long hike or bike ride. About the same level of high from smoking 2-3 bowls of some fire. I switched over 100% to edibles because I only need to medicate once a day.