Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madgeezy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ok so recently ive become interested in the idea of firecrackers but i have a couple of questions. first what temperature should i cook them in if im making three. second i heard that if you make them with dank they dont work as well so is there anything i need to do different if i want to use dank. third how long will it last and how long will it take. thanks

2. There's a search button for a reason.

3. Dank works better, theres an entire thread for this in the edibles section. But I think i put them in for 300ish so it wouldnt actually burn them and for about 20min. Dank has more thc to be absorbed so it works better :D

4. ha now that you mention it thats kinda true i dont know why i would believe that if you cook with dank it works less that dude must have messed something up

5. Dude, the firecrackers take more time and effort to get ready. You need to wrap the crackers up in tinfoil. With the THC butter all you do is mix the weed in some fucking peanut butter in a pan, and bake it for 24 minutes, the firecrackers take just as long, and turn out tasting like graham cracker and peanut butter. With the THC oil you can spread it on toast, or even make a chocolate peanut butter milkshake, you can make a PB and J sandwich, or eat it plain, pretty much anything you'd normally use peanut butter to make a delicious treat.

Do whatever you want, both aren't very difficult, but the THC peanut butter is easier and takes less preparation.

Compare:

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...canna-peanut-butter-simplest-edible-ever.html

"Hope this is helpful, I found this to be the absolute simplest way to make edibles, ever."

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/281831-firecrackers-quick-tutorial-w-pics.html

"By the way, these things? Taste like shit. You can avoid the terrible flavor by using different types of crackers and oil tricks, but ultimately, it'll still taste off."

So, do you want to taste a nasty ass graham cracker peanut butter edible? Or some plain old peanut butter that tastes great on its own and you can add it to whatever you want? Its up to you.

6. #8 BadKittySmiles, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    There is a whole edible section of the forum, where people would be more likely to
    give you the responses you're looking for :)

Keep in mind you're shooting yourself in the foot with the above peanut butter edibles.

If you're not hiding out from your housemates (or parents *ahem*), and if you have
    access to a little oil, there's no excuse for making firecrackers.

They are 'worst-case-scenario' edibles, made specifically for people who, for
    whatever reason, can't make a proper edible oil.
    The oil content is your edible solvent, and diluted in so much peanut solid and
    moisture, it's not even close to being efficient. They are sneaky edibles, and the
    amount it takes to feel 'something' in a firecracker, could have provided you with 3 -
    5 stronger, longer-lasting, more powerful doses if you'd made a proper oil, instead.

And the little oil that peanut butter does contain, even in concentration, it's not even
    the quality we're looking for. It has too little saturated fat, and a high long-chain
    triglyceride content. We want primarily short, and medium-chain containing oils.

Canna oil is literally just as easy to make, it takes just as much effort on your part,
    especially if you don't want to bother straining it out. The only difference is that
    you're allowing your herb more time, at a more gentle heat, in a pure oil source... this
    increases the amount of available potency and improves overall bioavailability
    immensely

Using your oil, all you need is a little peanut butter and powdered sugar, roll it into a
    ball, and you have a quickie 'peanut butter canna-fudge' truffle. Oil is shelf-stable as
    well, if you make a bunch up front you don't need to worry about it spoiling, you can
    keep it in your closet or a pantry, or the freezer, and use it whenever you like,
    happily knowing that it's only going to improve in perceived potency, for the first
    few weeks of storage.

If you have a muffin tray, or a casserole or pie dish, you're all set. For small, single
    servings, either use your muffin tray, or if you don't have one, then use some foil to
    prop your pie or casserole dish up at an angle on one side, making the lowest edge
    or one of the corners into a deeper 'cup', for a smaller amount of oil.

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and
    heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be
    sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

The above link also contains recipes for....

Capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Philosopher's STONES-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soup...

[​IMG]

Many desserts, even Jello...

[​IMG]

Drinks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UV/Glowing Drinks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Ice Cream...

[​IMG]

And among the many others, there are of course the old favorites, brownies and cookies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have fun, and good luck! [​IMG]

PS - If you're truly compelled to make a quickie-edible.. there are better options
    than peanut butter. Regular butter, for starters. Use this guide (it has a useful
    'distraction' tip, for stealthy baking
    );

These are much tastier, and (more importantly) much more effective, than traditional firecrackers....

-"Kat Crackers"- Canna Quickie ~Fudge~ Cookie Sandwich

The tutorial portion starts at section 5.. the first four sections detail how and why edibles work, they way they do....

[​IMG]

Fat & Saturated Fat Contents for: Peanut Butter; Cacao Bliss butter, Coconut Butter, and Coconut Oil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the long and 'awkward' looking post, hope this helps. :)

7. ah true true i thought that the peanut butter would be a little harder but i guess not does one get you higher than the other? cause thats what im really looking for

8. If you're looking for as much potency as possible from your material, rather than a quickie-edible that you can hide from your parents, then you really need to check out the above post, and the actual edible section of the forum. You'll find more useful, helpful info that way. :)

9. BadKitty always has the most epic pictures and edibles.

10. really whats so bad about firecrackers i heard that they make you mad high plus they seem really easy to make but is there any quick way to make canna oil like in 25 30 min frame

11. Put it this way (it may be easier to understand).... if you devote the same amount of time, to using your canna in a pure oil source, rather than devoting that same amount of time in only a fraction, of a lower quality oil, that has been diluted in peanut butter and excess moisture, then you will have superior results. :)

The oil is your edible solvent, and pure oil has, well, more oil, than peanut butter. :p

Only less than half of your peanut butter is oil, and even if it the oil it contained was more concentrated, it's still not the best kind of oil for our purposes.

So spend whatever time you do have, and use a pure oil.

If you can't use the oven for making your oil, because you don't have a muffin tray or pie dish, just use your stove-top... but make a double-boiler using two pots, first. It can be made using two pots.
    One larger pot contains a few inches of water, and a slightly smaller pot floats on the water inside. The smaller pot contains only your herb, and oil (preferably clarified butter; avoid cheap vegetable oils). The larger pot containing the water, provides a safety-buffer between the intense heat source, and your delicate canna material.

Firecrackers do 'work', but again, they are worst-case-scenario edibles, and for a single weak experience, you need to use an amount that otherwise, would have provided multiple, stronger doses, if it had been processed in oil.

They do have their place, and some people who can afford to have herb around all the time without ever going 'dry', are perfectly fine with the level of wasted potency. :) But firecrackers are still only useful for people who are compelled to make an edible, but for whatever reason, absolutely can not make oil.

As far as oil-based 'edible solvents' for cannabis glandular material go, peanut butter is no where near the best choice. :p

Hope this helps. :)

12. ok well i guess i can make oil if it takes the same time as making fire crackers but do you know any recipes that only call for 1g-2gs cause thats why i like fire crackers cause brownies call for at least 10gs

13. 310 degrees for 20 minutes. You mix peanut butter and ground up bud (about 1 gram for 2 table spoons) and add some canola oil (or something high in fat), put it on top of a graham cracker, wrap it in tin foil, and then put it in the oven.