Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Exodus2011, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So some stupid shit came up and I don't have any more crackers. What would happen if i wrapped up a firecracker that has only one cracker? basically one cracker with weed-peanut butter on it but no 2nd cracker to sandwich it. I know I could go to edibles section but then the question will never be answered

2. Try it and find out
    Report back what happens :wave:

3. ok as soon as my mom finishes the watever she has in the oven lol. yes i live at home I'm 18 though i'm moving out in 2 weeks

4. props to that. first step of manhood. making my own leap from the nest right now

5. yep. You going to college or something? I'm moving into a dorm

6. i dont see how it wouldnt work, try it

7. so yep did it yesterday it worked :)