Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pyromanic, Sep 11, 2009.

1. I just smoked a few bowls (rippped) And i decide to make a firecracxker how long does it take to get me high???:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Always account for an hour or two. I was stupid one time, thought it didn't work after 20 minutes of eating a HUGE slice of brownie, then ate ANOTHER huge slice, then took about three huge bong rips. An hour later? I was seriously, seriously fucked up, beyond what I was planning for.

I realize I'm talking about a brownie experience, but hey: my experience with most edibles has been exactly the same. Usually an hour or two.

3. LOL I want that cuz its my free day off :)

4. Can't speak for everybody but from personal experience, if you have a whole day to be blazed, edibles are a great way to go, and don't require as much weed as if you were smoking. Again, just personal experience. Plus the added benefit of not fucking your lungs up.