Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hydrocronik, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #1 hydrocronik, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    I've made firecrackers a few times now, and they've worked each time. I just made a batch, but already smoked a few bowls. I'm already high right now, so should I wait until tomorrow to eat my firecrackers or should I eat them now? I'm just worried that being high already could decrease the effects of the crackers, and I might not get as high as I do when I eat them without smoking or I may not be able to notice the effects. I could be wrong though, gimme advice..

2. eat 'em!!!!!!!!!

3. Eat em lol. If you smoked a few bowls, by the time youve digested the firecrackers the effects from the bowls might be wearing off. Of course it depends on each person, but you might get one nice long continuous high