Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aLLi3d, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Sorry if this is a repeat or whatever but i just have one question about firecrackers. Do i have to use peanut butter or can i use some else? anyone try anything else?

Sadly i'm allergic to peanut butter :/ lol.

2. Any spread with a high fat content should work... The peanut butter's just there to provide the fat for the THC to dissolve into.

3. Whatever it is, make sure its high in natural fats. Things like processed peanut butter (like Jiff or whatever) have processed fats and the firecrackers don't work well (I've tried).

I'd say go with cheese maybe? might be a shorter cook time, really not sure.

4. alright ill try to find some things with natural fats. thanks for the answers :D

5. Search for 'hashmoufs idea of comfort food'

It's a grilled cheese sammich, he used a decent amount of green in it, but he's a beast, so you could easily get away with half of what he used.

Just a tip. :wave: