Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 616232, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I'm not looking to get completely ripped. I have a significant other who thinks we should only smoke on the weekends. I am an every day smoker. I'd like to try some firecrackers that would just get me a little stoned. Would avb be the best? How about a mixutre of Avb and a little ground bud?

I want to keep peace in the family and still get a little stoned. I've heard putting .5 gram of bud gets you pretty ripped. That's not what I am looking for.

I could also make cannabutter brownies and cut them small, but I think firecrackers would actually be less fattening. Safeway has chocolate gram crackers. Those would make a good firecracker. The question is, how to make them less potent.

2. I would suggest experimenting. Edibles have a lot to do with personal digestion. Try one with .5g fresh MJ, then the next day try one with .5 ABV. I have found personally the ABV alone to be a bit on the sedative side. A mix is best in my opinion. You need to use more ABV than fresh alone as much of the cannabanoids have been removed during vaping.
    Ultimately remember that firecrackers are not the most efficient edible. You'll need to use more than you will actually get out of it.

3. Yes, I am looking into other edibles as well. Like I said, I am not looking to get ripped.
    I want something to take the edge off that's subtle.

Brownies work well but they are fattening as hell.

4. I make a tincture now for my "everyday/on the go" use. Recipe is in my signature. 1ml in an oz or 2 of water and I'm good for 4+ hours. You can work the dose out to whatever you want.

5. I need something that's really easy and quick to make. Your tincture sounds wonderful and I'd love to have some, but I can't see me making it.

6. If you don't have any experience with edibles firecrackers are a good way to "get your feet wet" without a significant investment. Edibles are a great use of ABV as well, but I like to add a little fresh to add back some THC.

7. I have eaten some lolipops that were given to me. I have no idea how those were made.

I've also made cookies and brownies with great success with cannabutter. I do need to start using up my AVB though. The cannabutter was made from really good trim. I still have quite a bit of it.

I just read the tea thread and that sounds like something good to try.

8. The tea thread that's on the first page would be less efficient than firecrackers.
    Better off with the half n half in a crockpot thing.

9. I read one post on that thread that said they put a tablespoon of cannabutter in a cup of tea and it worked well.

I'll have to search for the half and half crock pot thread.

10. You can eat canna butter straight.

No, that half n half thing was in another thread you were asking about, I've read too many threads and had too much MJ to remember which one.

:smoking:

11. don't know about avb, but if you have a quality strand just about a 1/2 teaspoon is all you need. i'd even use a quarter of a teaspoon to start.
    use good organic peanut butter. make sure you mix it up and then spread on the crackers. each piece should be nicely covered in peanut butter.

12. #12 vckjzvnv37, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    I prefer to experiment.[​IMG]

13. Thanks! I am going to try that. I 'll have to experiment to figure out exactly how much gets me where I want to be.

Do you let it sit on there and wrap it up the way they describe doing the firecracker?

14. i mix peanut butter and herbs
    the mix should have specs of herb easily visible everywhere. if you take one teaspoon of PB (with a decent heap on top)... that's more than enough for one fire cracker. i'd use at least half a teaspoon of weed for that.

once it's mixed up nicely, i spread the MJPB on the crackers and put them in the oven for 45 min at 325 degrees.
    i tried lower and higher temps and times, but this one seems to work just fine (no better or worse than others). at more than 325 degrees the cracker and MJPB will burn up a little.

15. Make 8 firecrackers from a gram.

Eat one, if that isn't enough, the next day eat two.

I am a long time smoker but have zero tolerance these days and make tiny (weed wise) firecrackers that are quite enjoyable but get me in a very pleasant state. Like a couple of good vape hits.

If you have ABV, throw some in a jar, add the strongest booze you can get and let it sit for a while. Now you have tincture.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Thank you very much! That is a great idea. I think that would be the best use of my avb.

going to experiment with firecrackers when he's not home. One time I made brownies and ate too much of the batter and got too fucked up. He really got mad. This is a delicate situation here.

17. How long is it supposed to last? I made a fire cracker. I didn't really measure or weigh the weed. I just took a good size gob of peanut butter and dumped some ground up bud in there and mixed it all up, then baked.

I got really tired and took a nap and now I don't feel anything. I thought it would last a few hours? Maybe it wasn't enough weed?

18. If you vape your MJ pretty dark mostly what is left is CBDs and CBNs, pretty seditive.

19. #19 Deleted member 616232, Mar 7, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    No, I used ground up bud that I ground up in my grinder. Besides making me tired, it made me nauseous. After I woke up, I really felt like I was going to puke so I smoked about half a doobie.
    That helped.

When I eat my brownies made with cannabutter, I usually fall asleep too.

20. If you don't mind me asking how long and at what temperature did you cook your firecrackers?