Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FireCracker Question?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mockers, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Ok, I realize there is like 3 firecracker threads that been made but I assure you this question is different :p. I have recently had some collasped lungs. Here is the thread incase you were instrested http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-q/1069831-collapsed-lungs.html#post15077171

Right now I do plan on trying and looking for idea's to smoke maybe again but take my health and life way more importantly and if smoking is going to collapse my lungs then id rather never smoke weed again but edibles seem to be a perhaps life savior? Right now I am trying not to take any risk because I am straight off my third surgery just 2 months off and it's going to take 6 months for me to totally heal, so I will not excersise any opitions of smoking weed until the 6 months and that's even if I do smoke again.

My question is *This may sound dumb but I am trying to be safe here* Can the firecracker being heated in the oven give any type of harmful smoke/heat or vapor or anything? I don't want to risk anything but if the it's as harmful as eating peanut butter and crackers I am down like a frown xD

2. nah, you will be fine with edibles after a lung collapse, heating up some firecrackers won't do much, all you smell is the peanut butter when its almost done.

you can also make them and instead of putting them in the oven in tin foil, wrap them in plastic wrap and let it sit on your dresser for a week, the oils and fat will have extracted what you need by then and it cam even turn out more potent

vaping will be better than hitting a pipe/bong/bLunt

actually my buddy had 3 lung collapses so far and is only 23, still smokes a pack a day, more when he is drinking heavily, and still smokes pipes/bongs/bLunts

he did stop smoking all together (weed and butts) after the incident for about 2 months though

3. Thanks for the help!, I have been researching alot about firecrackers, but how long should I put them in the oven and what temp? Also if I am using reggie, swhag, regular weed, outdoor, aka lower grade. How much should I put in the cracker and how many should I eat? Many said they have got to high and out of there comfort zone and many have said they did not even feel it. I know everyone is diffrent but I do want to get baked my B-DAy is tomrrow.

4. Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial w/ Pics

all your questions answered, just make sure you decarb. before putting the grinded bud in the penut butter/oil.... there are threads for decarbing to. use the search button

5. [quote name='"Vermonster"']Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial w/ Pics

all your questions answered, just make sure you decarb. before putting the grinded bud in the penut butter/oil.... there are threads for decarbing to. use the search button[/quote]

this ^^^

and you only need a g for one cracker and that's all you will need bro

6. Alright thanks vermonster and android, What peanut butter would you suggest? I would thinking og using nuttella and organic natural peanutbutter and mixing them together aswell as maybe warming up some butter and pouring it in the 2 mixed peanut butters for more oils. I really want this to be a huge success, It's going to be my B-DAY I dont got time for a failed batch :p. Any thoughts on this?

7. i always use *organic creamy* peanut butter, and then add a drop or two of oil to give it a lil extra oil to get every bit of medicine out of it... also use graham crackers.... no matter what they taste like hell.

8. organic peanut butters are better cause they are more oily and fattier but really i am no expert... just have been successful at edible making

9. i used Jiff but have heard Peter Pan is also very oily

and I have heard of people using butter as well, all in all the only suggestion i have is mix it all in a small.dish THEN apply it to the cracker prior to cooking, mixing it with a toothpick on the cracker=a bitch

10. Thanks for the help again guys, also adding a few drops of oil, would olive oil work? I know it might not taste good but a couple drops would not do much to the taste or do I need vedgtiable oil?

11. i always used veggie, cause i heard its best but any oil will work... just be VERY careful as to not make it runny... if the oil/cracker contents run all your edible goodness will go to waste in foil and oven mess...