Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker problems? help please

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by seanman05, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hello, let me first start out by saying that I used to make firecrackers and they used to kick my ass.

I made some the other day with jif, ritz crackers and a ton of weed in the oven at 325 for 23 minutes. This is exactly what I used to do except I am not positive on the temp and time. I can't remember exactly how long I used to cook them at what temp.

I ate 1 and did not feel anything at all. I waited hours and nothing.

I don't get it, why don't I get high anymore from them?

2. Try putting it on 350 maybe. There's lots of good tutorials in this forum if you take a gander

3. Trust me I know, I think I looked at most if not all of them.

But thanks I guess I'll try a higher temp.

I have one left from the batch I made the other day, should I heat it up for a few minutes before eating it or just eat it how it is?

4. 350 degrees, 20 minutes

5. Check my tutorial ;)

When making firecrackers, do not use too high temperatures! Remember, the heat is only to speed up the THC being absorbed by fat. The same effect as putting your crackers in the oven could be achived by leaving them out for a day or two and letting them settle.