Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker + Olive oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 420-024-, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Ok last night around 10 I made a firecracker and i let it sit unheated until 7 in the morning when i heated up the FC for about 15-20 seconds. I then wrapped back up and let it sit until 1:40 ish pm then i took the FC apart and added olive oil and mixed it with peanut butter + weed [while still on the cracker with a butter knife]. I have the evenly oil distributed throughout the peanut butter/weed mix. Then i wrapped back in some foil and set it on the stuff at 200 for around 10-20 minutes on each side [oven aint workin] now im lettin it sit.

How do ya'll think it'll effect me???

2. "Set it on the stuff?" What does this mean? You just said your oven wasn't working... how did you heat up the crackers to 200?

Either way, 20-40 minutes at 200 should work pretty well, especially with the extra oil. How you feel?

3. I mixed the olive oil and peanut butter in a dish then added it to my cracker...it was my first true edible and an hour after eating I was gooooooooonnnnneeeee.:smoking:

4. lmao i meant stove instead of stuff but im over my grandmama's house and i put it in the oven on 375 for about 10 minutes. Then I cooled it off and set it in there again on 200 for another 10 minutes. I'll eat it tomorrow morning before school