Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker "modification"

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by w33zybaby, Apr 22, 2009.

1. hey guys i was going to make firecrackers but i only have jiff creamy peanut butter and ive heard this is not very good. I was going to let them sit out for about 4 days and i was thinking of using spreadable butter instead of PB. I was just going to put a nice layer of spreadable butter on them and just let them sit for 3-4 days. You guys think it would work?

2. OR you could add some extra virgin olive oil to the top layer of pb before adding bud. Its high in fat and should help with absorption

3. You gonna chuck them in the fridge, right? Why do you wanna leave them for four days bro? To be honest I reckon just go with the PB..

4. Do this, I'm about to make some firecrackers and I'm gonna add a bit olive oil in the PB and weed together when I form the cracker.

5. Two nights ago, I spread peanut butter on two pieces of sandwhich bread and quite a bit of vaporized shake. Out of aluminum and unsure of how to bake my concoction, I just put it inside a plastic baggie and am letting it sit in my fridge. Its been about 1.5 days. Dont really know how much longer to leave it.