Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 13Lack, Sep 13, 2009.

1. So I don't have access to an oven and would like to make some firecrackers. I have heard mixed reactions (mostly negative) of letting them sit in a tupperware container but smoking is risky at the moment so I want my main way of getting high for the next year to be this:

I'm going to take organic peanut butter (18g of fat) mix it in a bowl with nutella (11g of fat) then a serving of vegetable oil (14g of fat). Grind up some weed and stir the whole mixture together and let it sit for 5-7 days in a dark/cool place in some tupperware.

After the wait is over with I'm going to take the mixture and plop it on some crackers...do you think this will work?

2. As far as I know, THCA decarboxylates at 50% per YEAR at room temperature. :eek:
    So you'll only be utilizing the THC that's already there from aging... How much is in there, is anyone's guess. If it was kept at relatively low humidity, which accelerates the process, then there might be a little more.

So what does that make of all the non-heat methods?

And even then, the extraction method you described is a bit crude, so combine that with the THCA still remaining and you have a waste factory.

So just prepare the stove top cannabutter, mix it in with the ingredients you listed and there's your stuffing for the crackers?

3. i don't know about other people, but this works pretty well for me. i can't smoke or cook it openly either. if you do go this way, though, definitely wait a week. i used half a gram with peter pan peanut butter on graham cracker. ate half after a day, waited a week and ate the other half. let me tell you, the difference was definitely noticeable. it even carried over into the second day. brill stuff.

i've never tried what you mentioned though, so i don't know how that'd work. if you use the graham crackers with the cinnamon/sugar on the outer edge, it covers up the poor taste pretty well too.