Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker in a toaster oven?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wellbakedpotato, Oct 21, 2008.

1. I'm living in the dorms and the only real oven is the communal kitchen on the first floor. And I'm not about to take my stash down there. So I've gotten a toaster oven for like bagels and whatnot. Its temps go clear to 450. So it can meet the right temp for sure. Just wondering if ya'll thought this would be a good idea or whether I should save the weed.

Also, i've some already vaped bud, should I use that in firecrackers or should I save it for cana-butter?

2. uhh it should work
    just watch them

and id use non vaped bud
    that stuff tastes nasty
    save it fo canabutter
    but you need a lot!

3. Personally i would saved the vaoed bud for something that requires you to strain out the bud, so just use fressh weed, it uses so little you shouldnt be complaining about it.
    Anyways a toaster oven will def work, thats what i use to cook mine.
    Just make sure to use natural peanut butter(if you use regular kind it has a chance of not working, so you may of heard people say it works but thats only sometimes) and wrap it up tightly in foil so it keeps its shape. Cook it for 20 minutes on around 320 degrees, i heard any higher han 350 or something starts destroying THC, 320 and dont go any higher, pre-heat for 5-10 mins also.
    Edibles are well worth it require very little bud, have fun with those!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alright, thanks for your help mate.

And awesome, I was hoping to hear from someone who had tried this in their toaster oven. I couldn't think of a reason why it shouldn't work. I mean all it need to do is vape the weed in the firecracker.

5. to the OP, i recommend the communal oven.

you don't need to take your stash down there; make the firecrackers in your room, cover them in foil, take them to the oven, cook for 20-25 mins at 325-325 F.

take them out, take them back to your room, enjoy with a nice glass of milk...

they might suck with vaped weed though.

6. i used a toaster oven when i made them so i could take it outside. it does smell like weed cooking when you make them just so you know.