Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TEA, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Simple question; if i let my firecrackers sit for a day or so to get more potent do i still have to stick them in the oven?

2. I'm not an expert on firecrackers because I have never tried them but I've got a pretty good idea how to make them from reading tutorials. You would most likely have to let them sit for longer than 1 night, I would let it sit for atleast 5 days, then again I have never tried firecrackers, this is just what I have heard. I would recomend you use the oven though... I'm sure it works much better and of course waaay faster.

3. leave em there for a week and don't cook em and they'll be stronger than if you cook them (so i've heard!)

4. if the firecrackers are baked already then u dont need to reheat them

5. Cook em first, then let them sit.

I made/cooked some firecrackers monday that I plan on eating friday.

6. i didn't cook mine had a ten sack on mine let it sit for 42 hours and then ate it. i had a good body high. but im warning you these things taste like fucking shit. i thought i could just max it like anything else ive eaten but i couldn't, even with chocolate milk and chocolate syrup i still couldn't get it down smoothly. goodluck./

7. #7 Tokin Walt, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    I've just eaten a firecracker I let sit for 4 days in my drawer in a ziplocked bag. Ill let you know how it is.

EDIT: It's great.