Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecracker help!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Raccoonfight, Dec 31, 2016.

1. So two days ago I started to attempt to make edibles. I put the weed on a piece of tin foil in a toaster oven at 200F and after 3 min the weed started to smoke a shit ton and it was a nice golden brown color. But after then I stopped because all the recipes I've seen the weed goes in for 10min at least so I was very hesitant to continue. Never the less I removed the weed and saved it now I don't know what to do with it, I wanna make the fire crackers but I'm not sure if I can keep going HELP!

2. Cannabis enema .

• Like Like x 2
  3. dying

4. But like what do I do with my already golden weed to I keep going with the recipe or can I get high a different way with it?

5. @Raccoonfight
    Decarb is 240 F for 40 minutes..
    Get an oven thermometer from the gadget isle of the supermarket as toaster ovens are not known for being all that accurate.. Mine runs 50 degrees cold and gets worse the longer it's on.. I set it a shade over 300 F and turn it up 10 degs for each hour it's on just to hold steady the 220-240 F I need for oil processing..
    If the weed went dark and smells more like coffee then weed it's likely decarbed enough..
    Mix with just enough cooking oil to cover.. Butter is fine but coconut oil is best.. Some lecithin will double the potency but if you can't find it not a big deal.. Heat 220 F for 20 minutes then freeze.. Reheat and it's done.. Strain out the weed or not your choice.. Smear the finished oil on your cracker and hold on tight.. It'll work better then peanut butter will..
    [​IMG]
    Mine is hash rather then weed but the steps and temps and times are the same..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. What if it's already decarbed, it looks like decarbed weed.

7. If you think it's decarbed and BrassNwood hasn't convinced you otherwise go ahead with your firecrackers.