Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeonStormz, Mar 23, 2016.

1. #1 NeonStormz, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Hey guys, so in a few hours i'm going to try and make my first firecracker. I was basically wondering how baked you think i'll get from this. I've been smoking HEAVILY for about a year now, some real good stuff (Live in Nevada/California) always smoking out of bongs and recently I've decided to take my first tolerance break, it's been about a week with not a single puff of good ole Mary Jane. Now I only have a little bit of kief, I want to toss it all in a single serve firecracker. Any advice/tips/experiences?

Cheers! :smoking-bong:

Attached Files:

2. I don't know, that's on you.

Me personally, always disappointed by edibles. I would just smoke it in 1 hit.

3. I would, but I have no way to smoke it since i'm dry on flower right now. Edibles usually always work well for me prior to this.

4. Then there you go.
    Eat it

5. I've always decarbed before eating my edibles though, that's why i'm so curious about firecrackers..

6. Hmm, well when I made firecrackers I used the microwave method.
    Never felt a thing haha.
    Even medical dispensaries always trying to g me to buy those $20 cookies, nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did you smoke prior or soon after? I use to think this as well but was always high already. So one day I tried it without smoking. I did notice effects although small dose and made me very sleepy but also felt like walking on clouds.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

8. But I think firecrackers are dumb.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

9. Yeah I would eat the edibles sober. Wait 3 or 4 hours a little disappointed that I spent money, then take some fat hits to compensate.