Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tmgrg, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I've tried making firecrackers twice before, once with about .2 and then again with about .5g, both with nutella and both cooked for around 20 minutes at 180 C in the oven. Neither time worked well, although the second time I noticed a very small buzz. I want to try this again, but without cooking so if I put around 1g of the dankest bud I can get in a bowl of nutella and leave for five days, will it work? I would then put this across two crackers, eat one and maybe the next depending on how I'm feeling a couple of hours later.
    Also, if before I come up I decide to smoke a joint, will that affect the edible high in anyway or will it just help bring it on? And is the edible high much different from a smoking high?

2. #2 GanjaBawss, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    First of all you're doing it all wrong Lol.. You need to decarb your weed. That's a must. What I do is I take tin foil and make a little bowl shape and then I put my desired amount of weed in it. I preheat my oven to 250 degrees f not C (15 mins in the oven) . Then I take it out and once it turns into dust you'll know it's ready. I then prepare the crackers and spread the desired amount on the cracker. Then I preheat my oven to 300 and wrap the firecrackers in aluminum foil. I pop those bad boys I'm for 25 mins. Then you're done!. And DONT over eat it. It will be a insane scary high. (experience) those bad boys will knock you on your Ass for 6 hrs. Sometimes it takes 2 and half hrs. If you follow my steps EXACTLY.. Then my friend this will be the beginning of a epic journey for you my friend. Keep me posted on when you do it after please! Be safe!

3. the problem is that my roommate hates the smell in the flat though, so I'm trying to avoid using the oven. I read somewhere on these forums that you can make them just letting bud soak in nutella, but is decarbing still a must?  

4. It doesn't really smell like blazed weed. It smells more like a forest. But yeah you can leave it in your cracker for a week (minimum) and I don't think it's necessary to decarb. Try and let it sit for a while and let me know if it works. If it doesn't then I guess decarbing is a must! It's all about trial and error my friend. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Alright thanks I'll try it! If I smoke before I come up on edibles will it make a difference or do you recommend just waiting for them to kick in?

6. Yeah eat the edible first then smoke. It enhances the high so much trust me! Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 The Architect, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014

• I suggest following this guide. I've traced it myself with a few tweaks of my own and have come to a fabulous end product. However, every oven is slightly different, and everyone's method varies ever so slightly.

• My personal experience with smoking after or before eating edibles causes me to overlook the subtleties of an edible high (keep in mind that these really are subtle subtleties for firecrackers are the ditch weed of edibles). My opinion would be to hold off on adding any further substance to your mix until after you begin to feel the warmth of the edible high setting in.

• To touch on the topic of smell, it is possible to microwave your edibles although I have never done it myself. I have been told that this method is scent-free, but do not take my word for it. A fool proof method of exterminating the odor would be to introduce another smell to the environment (my personal favorite is incense, for unlike Lysol or any other factory spray, there's no chemicals and it's all natural).

I hope I helped solve your issues. Good luck!