Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by silasph, Aug 24, 2012.

1. So im making firecrackers today, and i was wondering, can i make the peanutbutter-weed mix several hours (like 8 hours) before baking, or will this fuck up the potency?

2. it will increase potency. take out your cracker, slab peanut butter on them, sprinkle your weed on it and put it in a baggie, then take it out and cook it when you are ready to enjoy

3. Yeah, that's fine OP.
    You don't even have to bake them really, if you're happy to wait - the addition of heat just facilitates/expedites the THC absorption into the fat.

One that works with an overnight sit-out, that actually is along the same lines as what you're thinking is this:
    I heat up nutella and PB (enough for like 10 crackers) together with a teaspoon of coconut oil. I do this in a simple bain-marie setep.
    This is, a thick glass mixing bowl sat on top of a pot of simmering water.
    Put the ingredients in the bowl and they will get quite hot, but not like bubbling point...which is the whole idea. When everything is nice and hot (you can add coffee or cinnamon/nutmeg too) mix it all together - It turns into an ugly brown mixture.
    Then, while it's still hot - add your greens.
    You need to allow it to cook a bit, because at this stage it's a bit liquid...but let it cool out of the fridge because it'll stay malleable that way.
    Put that mixture in your crackers, and let them sit while wrapped overnight.
    By the next day - they'll be ready to go.

If you want a really strong one, wait about 3 days...shit gets crazay

4. i'm pretty certain this is true.

Let it sit for a while