Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecracker help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrBongToker420, Jul 1, 2012.

1. #1 MrBongToker420, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    so i made a firecracker, i used 2 pieces of wheat bread and spread some chunky peanut butter on both pieces. the pb was 15g of fat.
    i sprinkled about 0.3-0.5g of some dank herb onto the pb
    then i poured some canola oil (which was 14g of fat) on top of the herb and put the two pieces together

its been sitting for about 5 hours now.
    my question is how long should i leave it sit for to get max potency?

2. You can wait for 10 years if you want, it still won't get you high. It needs to be cooked. Why are you trying to skip the step that is actually the most important.

3. Ehh you should've at least decarbed your bud, and another mistake was spreading it on bread. Crackers are a better choice. I don't see much success in your edible mate :/, though wait a week at least and try it. (If the bread doesn't mold >.>)

4. You wasted weed man, sorry to tell ya. Using wheat bread wont work, and letting it sit out takes weeks, and most people who do it that way say it doesn't work.

5. The type of bread you use has nothing to do with anything. If you let it sit a week or so, you'll feel something if you used enough bud. People have success with similar methods all the time, but the above posted who said you should've decarbed is right on. Without decarbing, it's kind of a toss up if it'll really do anything for you or not.

Also, as posted above, the bread will probably start to mold before it's ready. Scrape the peanut butter and weed off of the bread and just put that in a plastic baggy on it's own. That's your best bet.

And once again, using wheat bread vs any other type of bread does not matter. At all.