Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Firecracker" Help/Tips

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rivalZone, Mar 5, 2009.

1. So I was reading about the firecrackers and decided to just mix some weed in some PB.

I got a little container, mixed the PB and a little bit of vege oil in then added some weed. A little more than I usually smoke to get me high.

It's been sitting there about 48 hours, going to consume it in about another 24 hours.

So here's my questions...

1) Should I mix? Or wont it matter?
    2) When I consume, should I just straight up eat it all or put it on something? Will it matter?
    3) Will it matter if I have an empty stomach?

Thanks guys! :)

2. Just eat it straight up. Less in your stomach = faster onset of effects = .5hrs-1hr. More in you stomach = 1-2hrs.

You do realize you have to heat them up, right?

3. why can nobody follow directions? there's a goddamn Firecracker sticky on the top of this Forum.

you have to COOK weed before you eat it. you can't just roll your bud around in peanutbutter for three days.

4. I have read that there's no need to cook them. Cooking just speeds up the process.

5. You don't need to cook them. You can let it sit out for some days, like 3-5.

6. yeah, i've heard the same. that doesn't mean it's true.

you need heat to active THC. yeah, you could probably find a way to make this work but you're going to need to eat so much more weed. the point of fire crackers is that you really only need to use like .4 of weed. you people are letting 1.2g's sit in butter for a week and you aren't getting nearly as high, i guarantee it.

i mean, eat all the RAW marijuana you want. it's just really, really dumb in my opinion.

ps. evan williams

7. #7 rivalZone, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Have you tried both methods to compare them?

I have my mix in a container, yeah, would I be able to just zap it in the microwave then? Just that it's a bit hard to have pot sitting in the oven fro half an hour with a family of 6 in a small house.

EDIT: Just ate it. Boy did it taste bad... It's 6:00PM here. Now for the waiting game.

8. Dude update did it work for you?

9. Ok so I took it at 6PM and by 1AM I still felt nothing at all... It sat there for at least 75 or so hours. Not going to try it again until I can put it in the microwave.

So annoyed now. Weed is scarce enough as it is right now...

10. Eating cannabis isn't the best thing to do when it's scarce IMO, and yes it has to be heated to get the best efficiency. Eating raw weed can get you high, but 80%+ of the THC is wasted compared to when it is cooked because it was never decarboxylated and thus transformed to its psychoactive form.

11. Back to the ol' bong tonight.