Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker Help. Experts please.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ConnectX, Oct 21, 2011.

1. So I don't have the pleasure of really baking so I plan on making some tea and firecrackers tomorrow but I want to get an honest opinion from people with experience, how many grams, if the method does work, should I use to make an uncooked firecracker? I was thinking about a gram of some Blue Dream, but I don't want to waste this amount if the edible won't work, as that is 2 decent bowl hits.

2. a gram for a firecracker is about right :smoke:

3. I usually make them with .5-.7 and it is always plenty. Be sure to allow it to sit at least 3 days before eating if not cooking.

4. #4 JTH, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    To the last two posters: he said "uncooked." I doubt you'll be able to add enough weed to an uncooked firecracker to get anywhere. They're already inefficient as-is.

Edit: just realized the OP probably hasn't got enough of a tolerance for this to be a serious issue if he can't use weed in a stove. That said, disregard this.