Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker doesn't work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by zonia, May 19, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, first time post. About 3 hours ago I took around .3-.5g of decarbed weed and I still haven't had any effect. I put peter pan skippy or something, and canola oil just for that extra fat. I put the weed in, and baked at 320 for 22 minutes. I didn't feel the least bit of anything did I do something wrong? Thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    5 grams of hash or 10-15 grams of high quality powdered bud..
    1 table spoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin..
    Decarb 40 minutes at 240 degrees..
    Blend and heat 220 F for 20 minutes then freeze.. 2-3-4 more heat and freezes as desired..
    [​IMG]
    Makes 30 (0) size caps..
    This won't have you wondering when it's going to kick in.. This stuff you'll be wondering when it's going to finally wear off..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't listen to him. Firecrackers rock!

4. Too complicated here's the easy way. Decarbed weed or ABV(already been vaped), is weaker than bud. When I first tried it, I used probably 3 grams of ABV and 1/2 to 3/4 gram of reggie. The ratio is roughly 3 to 1. 3 grams of ABV equals one gram of decent weed. It's a lot. You just didn't do enough. Did you feel anything?

5. The first time I did it, I overdid it. I'll never forget the moment I realized it was working. It's an AH-Ha moment. I was stoned for 6 hours, i pigged out and napped, woke up in time to make dinner, and was so high i didn't even smoke all night. BAKED. It comes in waves, too. You'll see.

6. You got the temp and time right, but all you need is the peanut butter no oil. I've heard skippy and peter pan don't work the same. I always use JIF. If you were using straight bud I always microwave the bud for 22 seconds. Then I put peanut butter on two crackers and sprinkle the weed or ABV evenly on the cracker. Then push together. ProTIP - use Nutella and Peanut Butter. Oh man. My buddy had nutella one day and pb so i made us medicine heavy firecrackers. Bong rips while baking the crackers, bong rips after eating crackers. Then the waiting game. My buddy looked over at me after 1/2 an hour, says "DUDE, wow." I think he was feeling it. I nuke for 22 seconds in mircrowave, then 22 minutes at 320. Let it cool before eating i don't know if it matters but I pretend it does. After 10 minutes i usually feel something. After 30 minutes the waves begin. If you're not feeling anything within an hour then dose another one. The dosing with these was the most difficult part. Underdoing it sucks cause you start to think maybe you're feeling something but then....nothing. When you get the temps and times right, and you start to feel it you'll know. It creeps up on you that's why people will eat too much and freak out. Don't freak just remember you won't die, it will stop at some point.

7. Decarbed Weed and ABV are not even close to the same thing. Decarbed bud is the proper way to make edibles so that they are effective.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Actually abv and decarbed weed are pretty much the exact same thing as long as you extracts aren't cooked black. So is reclaim from dab rigs it's super decarbed weed you can estimate at 50% thc. skippy doesn't do shit tho I wasted a whole gram of reclaim and stomached the worst tasting peanut butter sandwich of my life to feel nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app