Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker alternative

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LowkeyStoner19, Nov 15, 2014.

1. If you don't know what a firecracker is basically it's a edible that's a gram cracker and peanut butter sandwich with bud on it.

You can find out how to make them on here if you're curious.

I've made them a couple of time and they work well if you want an edible but can't make brownies or cookies. Unfortunately they don't taste very good.

My question is can you make them with frosting instead?/would they taste any better? Or is is something in the peanut butter that makes it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Uhh take off the crackers and mix the peanut butter with cake?  :confused_2: it's already decarbed after you bake it soo

3. #3 Infinite Experience, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    The fatty oils in the peanut butter are what makes it work, so anything with a high fat content is usually guaranteed to work. I've heard of people using Nutella and it working just fine.

4. from my experience nutella or similar fatty spread, i hate pb but almond butter is pretty tasty...try some nutella first though for sure.

5. I wish I could use Nutella but unfortunately I'm allergic to nuts so I can't eat it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum