Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrack Edible window of opportunity.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SunshineInUhBag, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Helllooo :)
    I made a batch of firecrackers about a month ago.
    using this guide

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/552185-fumar-verdes-detailed-firecracker-thread-w-pics.html
    These firecrackers were baked via the oven method
    While the batch was enjoyed by many people
    I took one firecracker and set it aside, I did not bake it in the oven.
    I had planned on letting it sit about six days and then enjoying it.
    Well I totally forgot that said firecracker ever existed and am just now re discovering it.
    So this firecracker has been sitting wrapped in tinfoil for almost a month.
    I originally wanted to know if it was still safe to eat
    But within the last five minutes I have decided that I'm going to eat it anyways.
    It has about 5G of ABV weed on it
    :p
    [​IMG]

Stand by. :)

2. how does it compare vs the cooked one??

3. Honestly it's pretty great, took a while to set in. Really big body high now though. Super relaxed and yet no munchies at all. Much better then the baked ones but then again these sat out for a month, maybe even longer.

4. It has 5 grams in it?????

5. Of bud that had been vaped, not fresh buds.

Still that's a pretty awesome surprise

6. I love finding a surprise stash! It's the best feeling.

7. Yes, I know it was AVB, but it still seems like a lot. I generally double the amount in an edible if it's been vaped. That would mean a 2.5 g. firecracker with regular bud -- a pretty big pile of weed.

8. Yeah good point, that is still a lot. That had to taste pretty bad lol

9. I have a Pax and I vape on red (the highest setting) so usually I need a excess amount of abv to get a decent body high. However its still really hitting me you wont believe how long I took typing this on my phone before I realzed I could just hit the microphone key and talk and it would record it for me ahh yea this is going much faster now. I really hope this translates into a super awesome night of sleep.

10. He must have meant POINT 5 -- a half gram.

To fit 5 grams (nearly a fifth of an ounce) into a firecracker it would have to be the size of a submarine sandwich, haha.

Either that or somebody here is high. [​IMG]

11. 5 gram firecracker? Sounds fun

12. You are right! I did mean .5 I typed it from my phone and didn't notice the "." hadn't made it. It was .5grams on one grahmcracker.

I ended up throwing up as I was coming down it was super weird but the nausea didn't last long and after I slept really well. Not feeling the whole getting sick thing though so I probably wont be leaving them out for a month again.