Fire Safe Cigarettes= Depopulation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buddha_Man, Nov 24, 2011.

1. ^ i know you can do all that...but the average smoker would rather just go to the corner store and buy a pack of premades. they have no idea

2. #22 lnstantkarma, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    My friends and I always used to think they didn't dry out as fast because the silver paper lines the entire inside unlike other brands where it's just at the top. I thought it was just because for me cowboy killers always taste like crap.

Also I think op was being sarcastic about the camps. It's seriously getting ridiculous here at the UofI CU they're banning smoking on campus. I used to think state property was public property and if it's outside it shouldn't friggin matter.

The fire safe cigarette works by having thicker paper near the butt. That's why you see the two sections. If your eyes are good you can see the difference without a black light on some brands. Someone else said you can see it by looking at the rings. There is no ethylene-vinyl acetate in cigarettes that doesn't make sense if you heated it up it would get sticky and melt. Simple adhesives like gum arabic, dextrin, or almost any kind of sugary plant starch work just as well and they are safe for human consumption.

3. I've been coughing my ass off lately, it sounds like I'm a 70 year old chain smoker when i only smoke 5 or 6 a day and have been smoking for two years. It sucks, but fuck it im really too lazy to roll my own or use an e-cig. Where the hell did you get cigarette smoking and FEMA camps from? I don't see how those two could possibly have jack shit to do with each other.

4. Ten dollar packs have a chemical to diffuse the cigarette if it gets no oxygen ( if you stop puffing ) cheap Indian cigarettes burn as fast as the cheap gas they sell

5. #25 OutOnTheTiles, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
  6. What does this have to do with FEMA camps? Seriously? People are way too paranoid

And you say you'd barely cough when you smoked at age 13 but years later it's making you sick? Maybe it's the years of smoking...?

:bolt: