Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire over mids and regs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brenden, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Ok so i remember first smoking mids would make me CRAZZZYYY. and now i smoke all this better than average shit and i just get...tired... the other day i had somewhat mid regs idn what it was but i again was going crazy idn what it is but i seem to get a crazy high off mids

2. QFT.

OP, I'm pretty sure you just got sold low mids and were convinced it was good.

3. get the sativa next time ;)

4. suck a fat one u shithead

5. LOL. Dude. "QFT" means Quoted For Truth. The guy was agreeing with you.

6. LMFAOOOO I THOUGHT it meant Quit Fucking Talking!

wowwww

abbreviations suck!!! come on !!

sorry man!!! :(

7. sounds like you got sativa mids, smoked a lot of them, and loved it. Then, you got some mixed or indica-dominant dank and got knocked the fuck out, and didn't like it.

8. ^ that is pretty much what i was thinking.

it seems like some people get indica or 50/50 hybrids, feel the delicious high, get overwhelmed, forget about it, then say it wasn't that great after crashing.