Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire On The Mountian

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headie, Aug 28, 2006.

1. i recently came into contect with this strain and it is ridiculious, best strain i have ever hade will post pictures soon just wondering if anyone else has tried it, feel free to comment and post pics if possible

2. no offence man but it sounds like you might have hawiian malibu strawberry sticky kush.

3. nah man you got tha Dead song homie. hahaha im jus kiddin..

4. sarcastic??or ru sereous

5. im sayin its probly just regular good weed.

6. Long distance runner, what you standin' there for?

7. i thought this was gunna be Dead thread... i got all excited... heh

never had that strain... the only real strains ive ever smoked was in amsterdam... no dealer has ever told me what strain it is (i thinks i needs better connects)

8. I dont think this is an actual strain name, it could be though. Sometime dealers just make up names, or growers make a name for bagseed grows.

Atleast its dank though.

9. it deffinatly is right he i know the grower, he might have just made it himself not really sure but im sure it is what he says

10. idk though never heard of it but i believe you

11. Devlils in the house of the rising sun.

12. im a big Dead fan...

13. yessir

14. Yea I got all pumped for some Dead discussion as well, I just got back from seeing Dark Star Orchestra, they fucking rock. Get some pics of this bud, sounds like some good shit.

15. that sounds like a smoothy.