Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire og

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by spboy, May 11, 2011.

1. Smelled like some super fire Og really dense frosty nugs

Attached Files:

2. Dude did you buy that from a Dispensary in Cally looks just like the shit mine sells hahaha

3. Yea ahah

4. haha same here man i think we all might go to the same one or something but then again its not uncommon for growers to spread the wealth between dispensaries

5. how much for all that??..thats some dank 4sure :smoke::smoke:

6. kush always looks so nice

7. how much is that? what did you end up paying for it?

8. I got an eigth of that for 45 nd 2 ounces of some other outdoor kush for 220

9. Looks fuckin' sweet man. I love the container too

10. kush for the win

11. Definitly from Nuggetry am i right?

12. the new shit i got is dense as hell too and smells earthy, not really potent like a skunk.

but man after i smoke this shit i am ROCKED with a huge body buzz. safe to say that stuff is an indica?

it doesnt look amazing from the outside but if i crack open a bud its LOADED with crystals. this normal?

13. Nuggetry has fire but this is from NRC the best dispensary by far I'n Cali

14. hahahaha how funny would it be if we all got our weed from the same grower?