Fire OG day 35 flower problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tiger bloom, Oct 16, 2011.

1. So I'm in flower, day 35, and one of my plants is not looking healthy. It's leaves forwards the top are yellowing and it has been losing foliage. I have been dealing with spider mites all through out the grow.
    I also had a sulfur or iron deficiency I believe because I wasn't using open sesame but I got it and it improved a bit but now it seems worse.

I'm thinking it may be spider mites sucking on the leaves but I can't find any.

I have hot shot pest strips hanging in the closet and I have used dr doom when needed.

I question a ph problem. I took the ph on a soil test kit and my ph came out perfect but I hear those aren't too reliable.

I'm growing in Happy Frog soil using the ff line up under a 400 watt hps cooled by an exhaust with carbon filter.

The third picture is one of my healthier plants for a comparison.

Attached Files:

2. What mix of fertilizer are you using, I know sometimes people use a fert in bloom that's mostly phosphorous and very little nitrogen and I'm pretty sure it gives this type of problem.

3. i can't say for sure what your problem is until you get a accurtate ph meter. but i would like to say that our setups are VERY VERY similar and i'll be watching to see how yours turns out.

4. btw, i skip open sesame and cha ching.... beastie bloomz and tiger bloom seem to work just fine if you do very low doses.

5. I really feel it's the mites sucking the life out of my plant. I removed each plant and cleaned the leaves with paper towels one with just water the other with insecticide. I was wrong there were more mites then I first thought. Digital ph meters are just so expensive. I've used grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom, open sesame, and cha Ching. Beastie blooms is the only one I'm skipping.

6. Sounds like you know what you're doing then