Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FIRE NUGGZZ .ogkushakpickups. TONs Of SHOts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OGkushak, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Decided to start an actual pickup thread due to the better pickups I've been getting. Ill start off with a few past strains.

Blueberry Kush, knocks you on your ass (9/10) on left. Rockstar, happy high(8.5/10) on right.

[​IMG]

Bowl of some Pineapple topped with Green house ice hash.
    Both great stuff (8.5/10) for both
    [​IMG]

Some FIRE green crack (9.5/10) :devious:
    [​IMG]

Heres some no name dank I got while in my florida house. (8/10)
    [​IMG]

Inside the Rockstar
    [​IMG]

Half of some pineapple (8/10) literally smells like pineapple.
    [​IMG]

FIRRREEE biodiesel (9.9/10) tastes like gasoline
    [​IMG]

Some great Master kush and Blueberry diesel. both (9/10)
    [​IMG]

More to come very soon!!

2. Nice thread bro, thats a nice variety of bud you've been smokin.

3. Thank you sir.

4. All of that shit looks really high quality. Nice pics too!

5. I try to stay with dank and only dank :smoke: pics from iphone 4, not to shabby

6. frosty nugs, that master kush looks bomb

7. #7 S0UR, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude it's all about lighting and holding it steady with the iphone 4. If you move the thing an 1000th of a centimeter it messes with your picture.. Bullshit. Anyway nice bud man lookin dank.

8. It was one of the more potent ones..:smoke:

Ive found out that either taking multiple pictures or placing your phone on some sort of base to keep it steady works best, but the key is to get a super clear picture from as close as you can to keep it all in focus then go to the photo and zoom into the actual bud then click a screen shot when your done and use that photo. :D

9. Got some sour coming this way tonight, extremely dank :D

10. Okay guys, I'm back with more pickups and now some pieces too!,

OG Kush- 9.9/10, its was just SOOOO strong lol
    [​IMG]
    Rando dank, 8.5/10, kicks your ass unexpectedly.
    [​IMG]
    Hawiian- 9.5/10 super head high, confuses the fuck outta you lol :eek:
    [​IMG]
    BC- 9/10 another strong sativa, mind twisting. [​IMG]

My two bongs, first one i still have but broke three days after purchase, its a local 14" straight tube(broke along ice pinches so it was easily fixable with epoxy) the second one is a small 11" phire straight tube(now in a million pieces) anyways heres when they were brand new.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy!

11. Where is that dank from?

12. Mostly all wisconsin, although the biodiesel and master kush are back from the winter when i live in colorado. My guy gets most of his stuff through the mail from a couple of his buds in cali so thats where most of it comes from, all good buds though.

13. coulda swore it said "free NUGZ".

damnit!. hahah.

but nonetheless

nice collection bruh.

14. FREE NUGS everyone!!! come and get your free ounce of dank. :hello::smoke: